Customer Discussions > History forum

Jews vs. Goyim?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:31:45 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 3, 2012 11:33:32 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:31:54 AM PDT
If you'd get your head out from under Rachel's skirt for a while you would know that.

Even Richard Perle can be seen on video saying that there are not but a four or five Congressional districts in the U.S. where a legislator can keep his or her seat, after failing to suck up to the Israel Lobby.

Is Richard Perle Jewish enough for you?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:34:44 AM PDT
I'm no longer surprised by what you don't know, John.

Frankly, I'm too disgusted with your attempts to justify Israel's strafing of U.S. Navy sailors in lifeboats.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:36:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 11:43:21 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Why are you Gentiles so susceptible to manipulation and bribery by Jews? Is it greed or stupidity? In your case, I have no idea about your level of greed. But your stupidity is off the charts.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:38:43 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
If Amazon's censors keep putting up with this kind of stuff, it may be time to organize a boycott of Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:38:48 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
So, now you're a patriot. At least that's a step in the right direction, left coaster.

I served the country you (and I) love. I know that mistakes happen in battle even if you don't.

It's significant that your patriotism bubbles to the surface only when it serves to denigrate Israel, though. How do you feel about Muslims when they refer to the country we both love as "the Great Satan" in order to justify more terrorist attacks against us?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:42:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 11:44:54 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
left coaster the demented rabid anti-Semite: Maybe you should ask yourself *why* Jews have been despised for all of those thousands of years.

Every anti-Semite in these threads eventually asks this. We know the answer. It's because the world always has contained worthless human refuse like you, left coaster, brainless haters that need a scapegoat for why they are worthless pieces of human refuse. Laugh now. Your putrid soul will receive its just rewards in good time.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:57:47 AM PDT
Susanna says:
"
Maybe you should ask yourself *why* Jews have been despised for all of those thousands of years."

LOL, this from the poster who says "I am not an antisemite." Sounds like Nixon "I am not a crook."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 11:59:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 11:59:33 AM PDT
Susanna says:
I just answered him the same. It must be one of the talking points on stormfront.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:09:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 12:11:10 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
We've heard this question from Omnimus, Lily White and left coaster, to mention just three I can remember off the top of my head. They all walk in goose step.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:10:52 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
You're giving them too much credit, jeffesq613. They couldn't mount a decent parade if their lives depended on it. LOL !!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:29:41 PM PDT
Susanna says:
I've heard it from Nick and A as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:54:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author 1 hour ago

jeffesq613 says:

Why are you Gentiles so susceptible to manipulation and bribery by Jews? yada yada yada yada >>

======================

Like J. Schwarz. Thanks, fish.

Blame the victim. Nothing wrong with Jewish corruption!

"You gentiles.
Last edited by the author 1 hour ago

jeffesq613 says:

Why are you Gentiles so susceptible to manipulation and bribery by Jews?

"You gentiles."

Priceless. I'm actually beginning to appreciate your participation almost as much as I enjoy slapping J. Schwarz around.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:56:43 PM PDT
jeff the failed esquire wrote.:

If Amazon's censors keep putting up with this kind of stuff, it may be time to organize a boycott of AmazonLLIn reply to your post on Apr 3, 2012 11:38:43 AM PDT

jeffesq613 says:

If Amazon's censors keep putting up with this kind of stuff, it may be time to organize a boycott of Amazon >>

=====================================================

I guess we know whose note was deleted by the moderators.

Let me know how your boycott goes. Oh wait. You won't have to. It will probably be headline news.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 12:59:03 PM PDT
John, your obfuscation is obvious.

Even IF the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty was an accident, the strafing of non-combatants in lifeboats is a war crime.

Muslims are not the issue. Unless you are pretending that Muslims strafed U.S. Navy sailors. Are you? Of course not.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:01:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 1:01:44 PM PDT
Diva says:
Left Kookster:

"Thanks, fish. Like I said. I bait. You bite."

I have to admit I never thought drowned rats rejected from a polluted river very appetizing Leftie.

Scratching head.......:)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:02:20 PM PDT
Every anti-Semite in these threads eventually asks this. We know the answer. >>

==========

Clearly, you do not know the answer.

And if you want to argue about "souls" you should take it up with your pet goyim. Which would attempt to kill the other first in your apocalyptic nightmares?

John's personal demons are his business.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:02:40 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Are you suggesting that Muslims weren't behind the bombing of the Marines in Beirut, left coaster? And I haven't seen you take a stand against anything they've done to murder Americans, including demonize the country we both love as "the Great Satan."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:04:51 PM PDT
Diva says:
You are swiftly moving from a mere craziness to a delusional insanity Kookster.

If you need more Prozac I can see what I can do for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:05:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012 1:06:52 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Absolutely the anti Semites would win many awards in the stupidity category but then again look who we are talking about, Bookish, Left coaster, Street professor, and LAD. There you have it in a nutshell. Four people, none smart or educated and all mired in hate. Amazon should give IQ tests to people before they are allowed to post their hate.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:05:41 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:06:42 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I'd be more forgiving of him if I thought he was merely crazy, Diva.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:07:25 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Why shouldn't he defend Judaism, left coaster?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:19:14 PM PDT
jeffesq613 says:

We've heard this question from Omnimus... yada yada yada yada
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the response is always the same. Evade the question and attack the messengers.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:20:23 PM PDT
They couldn't mount a decent parade if their lives depended on it. LOL !!!! <<
--------------------

You suggest that it is organized? Contempt for Israeli policy and Isreal's American enablers is universal.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions