Customer Discussions > History forum

Will Israel start World War III within the next 136 days?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2012 12:51:52 PM PDT
81 days until the US presidential election.
126 days until December 21 2012. This could be a self fulfilling prophecy by someone with a big ego.
136 days until 2013.

We've seen the dominos

Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya
Egypt
Yemen
Bahrain
Jordan
Syria

Iran could be the next conflagration.

Israel does not want Iran making nukes.
They are running out of time to stop Iran from building the factories to do this.
They are preparing to bomb these factories.

Israel wants US backing on this.
Obama does not like Israel.
Israel does not like Obama.

If Israel does not act before Obama starts a second term it will be too late for them to stop Iran with US support.
There are those in US intel who have said that Iran could have a nuke ready by the end of 2012.

Iran expects the Mahdi to come in 2012.
The Mahdi will be their Anti Christ who will destroy Israel.

If Iran attacks Israel, the US will intervene.

If Israel attacks Iran, Magog and its allies will intervene.

[this is like playing Risk]

Russia, Pakistan and China will all give Iran nukes.

Northern Africa, Russia and the Middle East will turn on Israel.

And there you have it, World War III.

*¤ ¥ § ¿ æ ø φ ψ Ж ξ ŧ ∆ Ѣ ђ € ℓ *

Of course no one here wants this to happen and I am expecting every answer to be No. But let's see the shape your arguments will take as to why the answer will be No. Or even a Maybe.

Now there are actually 2 questions here, the first of which would change the answer to the second:
1. Are any of the above statements incorrect?
2. Will Israel start World War III within the next 136 days?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 1:47:30 PM PDT
Lj3d says:
There is no way to know if Israel would start a war on 21 December 2012. They might, but its doubtful. If it did, it would not be prophecy IMO. It would be self fullfilling prophecy to those who believe in the 2012 doomsday nonsense.

Not to mention we have seen dominoes in the past. There was even the dominoe theory which was used as justification to go into Vietnam. IMO, we make our own history and fullfill our own prophecies sometimes.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 1:52:57 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Your premise is flawed, Spiritual Architect. It's Iran that's pushing for war.

Israel is refusing to commit national suicide.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 3:20:53 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 3:22:03 PM PDT
patrick says:
it sounds in part like the script of those little religious-sect Armageddon comic-books that used to get given out when I was a teen, cant recall which wacko church used to do it.
All that Gog vs Magog stuff, it was mostly anti-Soviet Union anti communism.

Israel may apparently have to act against Iran if effective direct air-strike action that is even within Israeli capabilities..

A. I dont see where some people get this idea about superpowers giving Iran nuclear weapons, why the hell do that?
B. although it probably would trigger a major regional conflict because of Irans nutty lashing out against nations besides Israel, there is no evidence that it would lead to a global superpower conflict.

Where DO folks get this idea that Russia and/or China would enter into military action on Iran's behalf?
People used to say the same thing about Ghaddafis Libya when hostilities broke out with the US in the 1980s...Ghaddafi fed this idea, for obvious Puffer-fish reasons...of course it never happened.
As I said to a workmate at the time..
"Russia is not going to go to war with he USA, over those fg wankers"
"Those fg wankers" , then and now, referred to the Middle East/Islamic world, in general.
Obviously that covers Iran, in fact, theyre very high on the list.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 4:25:23 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
An even better question is will Iran use a nuke on Israel and cause a second Holocaust while the rest of the world twiddles their thumbs like they did for the first one? And what will the author of the OP do when millions of Jews again are exterminated? Will you cry SA?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:29:07 PM PDT
wont happen that fast
but it is coming

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:29:58 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:40:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 4:40:58 PM PDT
It's doubtful a missile of any kind, let alone a nuclear-armed missile, would get through Israel's anti-missile defenses.

There's no way millions of Jews will ever again be exterminated. Israel would never let it happen, and neither would the United States.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:45:59 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
All it takes is one suitcase bomb brought into Israel by a Hizbollah suicide attacker. Imagine meeting Allah with a million Jewish deaths on your hands. 10000 instant virgins. If Iran managed to pull it off they will be the heroes of Islam.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 4:53:18 PM PDT
many ways and many weapons

no antimissle defense is perfect
most leak like swiss cheese cloth

israel will try
but there is no guarantee that they can stop it

what cn teh usa do
flattest paper tiger doll on the planet now

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 5:26:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 5:27:41 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
The US guarantees Iran has no nuke. What if they're wrong? And Russia has a habit of arming Israels enemies, so a suitcase nuke is no biggie, even Pakistan has nukes and would help an Islamic brother to destroy Israel. All they do is hate Jews, never for a moment considering they are human. There have been so many calls from the Mullahs to destroy Israel in the mistaken belief they will have peace, when history has shown us they can't even make peace with one another.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 5:29:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 5:31:59 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Why does the OP believe ISRAEL will start WW3? Maybe Iran will do it. They do want their messiah so much. Israel will do what it must to survive. They could have turned Iran into a glass parking lot decades ago if they so desired, but the Israelis are not governed by religious fanatics. I hope the Iranians are governed by thinking men but it seems they are doing this to confront the Israelis.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 5:40:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 5:41:03 PM PDT
In the extremely unlikely event that Hezbollah would get a suitcase bomb, it wouldn't kill a million people.

I believe most Muslims would be revulsed by such a horrible thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 5:42:17 PM PDT
patrick says:
who obsesses over who?

Im not sure why more people do not simply question the Iranian pre-occupation with Israel.
Who continually throws gasoline on that fire.
Who believes that somehow destruction of the other ushers in some wonderful new age of bliss.
Those who get meally-mouthed about iran, and its nuclear program...doesnt the entire pattern of Irans continual shooting bolt-upright in bed ranting about Israel, or anyone else really, trouble them?
Dont they ask why?

Or do they just suppose this explanation that Iran is on a moral crusade to bat for the little guy, to free the poor little oppressed occupied Palestinians.
No, their reasons are the usual Islamic geopolitic infantile ..
Why not just drop it, and get on with developing Iran, without any of this nonsense hanging over it, or the region.
If they would STFU, noone would even be contemplating messing with Iran..
But ask the Arabs even how Iran interferes all over the region..

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:08:37 PM PDT
D. Mulhollen says:
How many times has this or a similar question been asked here, and how many times has it happened? Zero? So my answer to OP is No.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:12:35 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
I don't. And I think you underestimate the hate Muslims have for Jews. Besides they are so willing to kill themselves in suicide bombings inside mosques, what makes you think killing a hundred thousand innocents would stop them?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:13:26 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
It hasn't happened yet, but neither did 911.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:24:21 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:27:10 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Especially if they drop one on your house.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:29:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 6:30:39 PM PDT
Lj3d says:
If there is to be a mushroom cloud perking things up. Ones things for certain, the 2012 doomsayers will work it into their worldview as their "I told you so" moment. Back in 2004, I wrote a nuclear scenario into one of my graphic novels which was to take place in 2012. It had nothing to do with doomsday scenarios. And the event occurred on April 29, 2012 which has already passed uneventfully where nuclear events are concerned.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012 6:29:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 6:32:15 PM PDT
Hey Schwarzy, What do I care? I rent.

Yea Lj, you know they will. It would be the first time they were right in their lives.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:31:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 16, 2012 9:14:09 PM PDT
Rachel says:
patrick:

I was wondering where you were. I am glad to see you are here and everywhere.
I hope all is well with you.

Of course! another thread to needle Jews.

Why?

Because Jews are responsible for everything in this world?

Yes, we are- even the earthquake in Iran, specially that one. :-)

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:33:29 PM PDT
Rachel says:
Do you mean the effluents are coming so fast on you. Take cover!

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:34:05 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
You may rent but you still live there.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2012 6:36:40 PM PDT
So! I ain't going to pay to clean it up.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 76 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  1879
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions