Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Zionist Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 1:28:22 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Thank you, Bryan.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 3:46:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 4:11:45 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 3:47:29 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 3:51:28 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 3:52:44 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:01:43 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:03:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 4:12:50 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:05:31 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Actually it was created for you to display your hate, otherwise you would not have started it. We are on to you and your sick games so why try to BS the rest of us? We all know what you stand for even if you don't have a clue.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:10:50 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:14:16 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:30:15 PM PDT
Susanna says:
ok, I'll take your word for it. You ought to know. I won't use it again. No big deal.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:31:13 PM PDT
Susanna says:
No, I was responding to you only and not referring to anyone else's post. Go back and check please.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:32:27 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Then you misnamed it ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:38:20 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Bookish, this is what we have been saying on these fora for what seems eternity about Zionists negotiating with nazis:

Those who would condemn the Zionist decision to enter into a pact with Hitler have the luxury of hindsight. In 1933, the Zionists could not have foreseen the death trains, gas chambers, and crematoria. But they did understand that the end was now at hand for Jews in Europe. Nazism was unstoppable. The emphasis now became saving Jewish lives and establishing a Jewish State.

from your link at jvl

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 4:57:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 5:06:10 PM PDT
Susanna says:
I think I know what we'll hear.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:10:13 PM PDT
Susanna says:
I remember Omnimus citing the protest as well. A lot.

I wonder if he ever changed his mind.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:16:12 PM PDT
Susanna says:
from the same article:

No one can say what combination of factors might or not might have stopped Hitler.

****What is clear, however, is that American Jewry did not react to the Nazi threat with indifference, cowardice, or indecisiveness.****

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 5:28:24 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
You might look for the religioustolerance site, it doesn't have an axes to grind that I'm aware of except to be as honest as possible.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:12:18 PM PDT
böb says:
>>It's very far from reality.<<

So is your religion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 6:16:05 PM PDT
böb says:
There's nothing wrong with that website or its bookstore. Don't let Boorish cow you.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 8:53:25 PM PDT
Even if you can admit that Islam is a good religion that helps people, there's still a small minority that are ignorantly radical, and more that are uncertain. No matter what the radical fundamentalists claim, wrongful killing is nearly the most dangerous wrong one can do to their own soul.

What Muslims are afraid of is changing the religion fundamentally away from reliance on the revelation. The goal of some scholars is to discern the spirit of the law and adjust the letter of some of the law to different circumstances of modern culture. It quite clear that the Western model is unsustainable, so their break with tradition must be avoided.

Many in the West think they are the end product of evolution and they're the crown of creation, the best societies that have ever existed -- even with massive wars, pollution, social chaos, racism, widespread hunger, degrading poverty, and huge jail population of poor people while the rich are free to engage in massive financial corruption.

The Muslim response has been wanting, and that's putting it mildly. The center of the Muslim world was gifted riches beyond their dreams in less than a century, and they've squandered the wealth and fail to provide food and education, or even hope, to the mass of humanity or even just Muslims.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 8:54:52 PM PDT
I may have become confused between visits and/or forums replies. Sorry if I overstated anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 8:58:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 9:08:56 PM PDT
I think the name shows what the angle is.

I think Bairn nailed is somewhere here today, citing the issue as aversion to discussion, and resorting to false claims and personal insult. It's quite revealing for people who claim innate spiritual and intellectual superiority.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 9:01:07 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2012 9:09:20 PM PDT
\\I think I know what we'll hear.\\

Lenny Brenner is a stickler for facts, though I'm sure he won't find some where he doesn't look. Still he marshals some fascinating stuff, and he's criticizing his own to keep them honest, which is admirable.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012 9:02:34 PM PDT
\\I remember Omnimus citing the protest as well. A lot.
I wonder if he ever changed his mind.\\

You mean to stop posting here?

S/he caught a lot of flack for even wondering what role that played in the Nazi reaction.
‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions