Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > History forum

An Opportunity for Islamic Supporters to Show What's right with Islam.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 6:49:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 6:49:37 PM PST
bob397103 says:
>>Put yourself in their shoes - wouldn't you do just what this guy does? I would.<<

I would never put myself in this guy's shoes to begin with. All these guys are in it for power. They have the flock believing that they know what God wants for them, and nothing could be further from the truth. Why can't he do something honest for a living?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:23:07 PM PST
Domenico says:
Ok. True. Only that is another issue...
For those born into the nightmare... what would you do to escape, alleviate, or improve the filth WITHOUT losing your family ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:24:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 7:25:00 PM PST
Susanna says:
If you're female, losing your family is probably the best thing you can do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:37:39 PM PST
bob397103 says:
>>For those born into the nightmare... what would you do to escape, alleviate, or improve the filth WITHOUT losing your family ?<<

I guess you have to endure it. If you're born into it you have to adapt in some way and not lose your integrity. But you don't have to be a hypocrite like the imams are. These imams are in America. This guy, Hendi, has been here for twenty years. They could do something honest for a living, but they won't. They like power. They don't care about the flock. The imams are the source of the nightmare.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:47:00 PM PST
Domenico says:
Lol.
Muslims thought about that too... It's a must for them to find them and beat them to a pulp or kill them... with full HONOR, of course... ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 7:50:19 PM PST
Domenico says:
No Bob, not necessarily...
Think about - some see themselves like Martin Luther. Some actually risk their lives hoping to bring change.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:02:25 PM PST
bob397103 says:
Luther was oppressed by the RCC's power. He attained his own power by breaking away from them.

>>Some actually risk their lives hoping to bring change.<<

This Hendi sure doesn't do that. Everything he says is taqqya. Everything he says is an Islamist lie.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 8:08:50 PM PST
patrick says:
couldnt possibly agree more with your view of the imams, or lets call them what they are, mullahs.

there, or here, the pestilence and vermin of this earth.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 6:58:03 AM PST
J. Schwarz says:
The point is they are supposed to represent Allah. Now if you represent Allah everything you say comes from Allah, so how can anyone argue or say it is wrong? So here is a way for power hungry individuals to remain unchallenged in whatever they decide to proclaim. Absolute power does corrupt absolutely. Thus a way for religion to gain control of a country and dictate to the rest of the population. The founders of our country were smart enough to realize this and separated the church from the state. Until these Islamic states wrest the control of the state from these power hungry individuals and get rid of Sharia their citizens will never have freedom.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:37:16 AM PST
Susanna says:
They will never get rid of sharia. They can't.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 1:51:09 PM PST
Rachel says:
Susanna:

That is the point the zealotry of a community that does not allow individual freedom, but I would love to hear from Muslims themselves what is who they think they are and how they defend the issues.
I accept J. Schwarz premise of let them talk and define themselves.
I hope they do. If not silence speaks volumes and then we know why they attack too.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 2:34:30 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Meanwhile the only one who made any attempt was Jawaad. So either there are not too many Muslims on these Amazon sites, or they are not interested in answering or they can't produce any instances of Muslims seeking peace with people not them.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 2:52:49 PM PST
Still no Muslims making any attempts to show their religion in a positive light. To me that says a lot. I expected Bookish to rally around the black flag of Islam, but apparently he can snipe at others, but is short on actual accomplishments.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 2:55:10 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Bookish is probably hiding somewhere afraid to answer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 3:00:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 3:01:28 PM PST
Rachel says:
J Schwartz:

I dare a question: afraid to answer or busy attacking,lurking and searching how to demean others instead of edifying himself and his acquired religion.

Yet, there must must be others who can help us understand. I say let us wait a bit longer.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 3:04:15 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
Bookish and the psychotic shaman spend most of the day contaminating the Judaism Forum. One needs to examine the psychological background of people who need to be in places they're not wanted or welcome. Probably some sort of childhood trauma. Ditto for Larry the rabid anti-Semite.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 3:05:10 PM PST
Susanna says:
It's sick they go there. And now A is trying to turn it into a Holocaust denial thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 3:08:09 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
The best way to keep Bookless off this site is to ask him to provide positive examples of real Muslims in the Arab/Muslim ME promoting peace. There has to be a reason for no Bookless here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 3:09:49 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
They can't get enough of intelligent people and think by arguing it may rub off on them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 6:58:54 PM PST
Domenico says:
What in the world do you guys want to see ???

Interfaith crap ? There is NO such thing in islam. Allah hates all other religion and "perfected" islam. The others are Animals once they refuse to accept Mohammed.

So what is there to say ? Examples of Dawa'a approaches ?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:02:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 7:04:04 PM PST
bob397103 says:
Here is the story of a muslim cleric who tried to promote peace. How many muslim clerics do you think will follow in his footsteps?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/10/muslim-cleric-preaches-peace-islamic-supremacists-promptly-shoot-him-dead.html

////Russia Caucasus: Imam shot dead in Derbent, Dagestan
BBC, October 30

Attackers have shot dead an imam and two of his male relations, as they drove to a mosque in the Russian North Caucasus region of Dagestan.

They were shot on their way to morning prayers, close to the imam's home in the Caspian Sea town of Derbent, law enforcement sources told reporters.

The cleric was named as Kalimulla Ibragimov, 49, who is said to have delivered sermons calling for peace.

Islamists have been blamed for attacks on moderate Muslims in the region.

Dagestan, a mainly Muslim region, has been gripped by an Islamist insurgency since 1999, when militants backed by fighters from neighbouring Chechnya launched an offensive against Russian control.

Three imams have been shot dead in the region since March, the Russian news website utro.ru reports.

Mr Ibragimov is said by Russian media to have been a "Salafist", a term used for Islamic radicals. Nonetheless, according to utro.ru, he "often gave sermons and made appeals for peace and Muslim unity"....////

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:12:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 7:14:15 PM PST
Rachel says:
Domenico:
I am not looking for outreach at all.
What J. Schwarz is trying to do, if I understand him well, is give an opportunity to those who are proud of being Muslims and are peaceful to come forward and teach us who do not grasp the beauty of what they see.
I am ready to learn. I have studied Islam, many books and in different ways, but apart from my Moslems friends in Israel, I have not had the opportunity to truly hear them here in the West in a positive way presenting themselves.

This is what J. Schwarz wants to accomplish.
No, it is not shining the apple, but giving them an opportunity to explain themselves.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:15:10 PM PST
Ard Fhaidh says:
Hello everyone!

I'm just checking in. :-)

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 10:40:15 AM PST
Well it's been five days now. We've had exactly zero Islamics posting anything positive. I guess our resident fanatics like Bookish have had their computer's crash from the overload of all the positive things they were trying to post.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 12:39:08 PM PST
Rachel says:
Richard. M. Smith:

This no show has a meaning too!
Given the opportunity no show?

Rachel
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  1135
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions