Customer Discussions > History forum

Jews vs. Goyim?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 10000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 31, 2012 10:51:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 31, 2012 11:28:01 PM PDT
The ubiquitous, "We're Jews and the whole world hates us," threads in the, "History Forum" are outrageous!

There is an entire, "JUDAISM FORUM" on Amazon and it is DEAD!

Yet, here in the "History Forum" the Jews are always telling non-Jews that they have no business posting in "their threads."

Not for a moment do I say that "Jewish" topics should be "confined" anywhere. I merely point out that Amazon has not granted the privilege of "exclusive" posting to anyone.

Just like Isreal... They have a specific place designated to discuss their issues, but they don't want to go there.

Thanks for listening.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2012 11:20:51 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Get off my thread!

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 11:29:24 PM PDT
See what I mean?

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 9:13:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 1, 2012 9:31:51 AM PDT
And the, Muslim-bashing threads. They do not belong on the History Forum. They really don't belong *anywhere* but they should be in the Judaism Forum. They are not about "keeping an eye" on Muslims. They are about Jews hating Muslims.

They are just more Jewish Supremacy exclusionary zones.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:07:57 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Figures an idiotic OP would be posted by an ......? Just fill in the blank. There should be an IQ test before some people get to post a question. In other words, major fail.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 10:15:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 1, 2012 10:33:19 AM PDT
J. Schwarz. Thanks for proving my point. The, "We're Jews and we are SO in love with ourselves," threads are "Jewish Supremacy Exclusionary Zones."

Thansk for checking in. You can go back to admiring yourself in the mirror now. I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but your wig isn't fitting well as it used to, what with your increasingly swelling head and all.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:17:53 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 13, 2012 9:23:38 AM PDT]

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:26:21 AM PDT
This thread is not about anti-semitism. It is about the bad behavior of *some* Jews and gentiles on Amazon forums.

Your straw man attacks are nothing less than anticipated.

BTW, you're a real class act, Yo.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 10:29:35 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
It must be a-hole week on Amazon. Anyone else tired of the anti Semitic not too intelligent trolls? Why is it that Anti semitism and stupidity work hand in hand. When push comes to shove most of these trolls are losers.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:32:01 AM PDT
I'd like to thank those of you who have self-identified as the very sources of the problem.

What's the matter? Can't get enough attention in the Judaism forum?

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:39:21 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 10, 2012 3:23:01 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 10:43:30 AM PDT
Again, J. Schwarz, thanks for self-identifying.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 10:56:48 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Yes I certainly identified you, didn't I? Ya see bright one, you are not even aware you are a bigot, just like LAD. Unfortunately it was the way you were brought up by your family. Most people are self aware of where they are coming from, but you have no clue. I bet you don't even perceive yourself as a Jew hating anti Semite, and that's where the problem lies. Now I could go on Amazon and rant all day about the Muslims finding fault with them but then I would be just like you. There are good and bad with every religion but you are unable to see or understand it. It just shows me your lack of education, just like LAD. The problem lies with you, not with the Jews.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 11:00:46 AM PDT
Not content with merely having self-identified as an example of the Jewish Supremacist cabal on Amazon forums, J. Schwarz aims for the top of the list.

As far as I'm concerned; the only difference between white supremacists and Jewish supremacists is that the latter group has a better dental plan.

But it is your collective bad behavior which is the issue.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 11:19:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 1, 2012 11:20:05 AM PDT
It just shows me your lack of education, just like LAD.>>

--------------------

There's that self-love again. WE KNOW. You are highly educated. B.F.D.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:09:37 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 28, 2012 12:51:35 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 12:19:24 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
I am curious to know how LC has contributed to humanity. All the guy does is hate, all he is is hate. LAD and LC two like minded people who hate, never contributing anything positive to humanity. It is unfortunate that haters are not aware of where they are coming from which IMHO is the sewer.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:21:57 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012 2:03:18 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:22:30 PM PDT
Diva says:
Left Kookster mumbles:

"WE KNOW. You are highly educated.

hahahhahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa, thanks for the laugh..........lol

Now I can live fulfilled for I have seen it all...................LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:35:56 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 1, 2012 12:36:12 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:39:03 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
You know nothing about me, but I know lots about you. Seriously you have no clue about the JEW HATE within? Why the need to confront Jews? Are you ill? Mentally disturbed? You come to a site that says for pro Israeli posters and post your hate. Do you think this behavior is normal? Do you see most of us on Muslim sites constantly picking on the Muslims? The behavior is NOT NORMAL. Leave us alone, find a nice site for yourself to rant against JOOS all you want but don't bring it to Jews who had to deal with dreck like you all their lives. You have issues that need to be addressed and everyone has related this to you. Time to stop the hate and change, and try to do something positive with your life besides hating Jews.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:42:39 PM PDT
So revealing, J. Schwarz.

I've exchanged two, maybe three posts with L.A.D. EVER.

The issue is apparent. Neither of us gives a rodent's hind-quarters about your claims of high academic achievement. It's your vanity. Hey, J. Schwarz, it's the Internet. You *say* that you are highly educated. I believe you. I just don't care.

My, "contribution to humanity." You are the fish. I bait. You bite. You're just looking for an excuse to demonstrate what a braggart you are. Looking for an opportunity to tell us all how wonderful you are.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:43:46 PM PDT
You are easily amused, Diver.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 1, 2012 12:44:35 PM PDT
Diva says:
[Deleted by Amazon 6 minutes ago]

Did you say something Kookster?? Obviously Amazon was not amused.

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 1:20:22 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 10, 2012 3:30:49 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions