Customer Discussions > History forum

"7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are opened!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 41 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 9, 2012 9:52:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:50:20 AM PST
The "7 Seals" are 'beyond Einstein theories' that symbolically secure the "book/scroll" prophesied in the Bible's last book: The Revelation 5:1-10:10. This 74-page booklet is entitled 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'. The seals/theories are on its cover along with some very symbolic artwork that satisfies the prophecy in the Qur'an 75:6, "When shall be the 'Day of Resurrection'? When the eye is dazzled, and the moon is eclipsed, and the sun and moon are brought together."

The "7 seals"/theories are known as the following with brief descriptions...

Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)
"In the beginning" of this universe 13.75 billion years ago... This theory explains what happened - through a 'simple' cause-and-effect - before the Big Bang and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. Thus, we now know infinite heavens and eternity really exist! The Guardin'(7,74) of Eden(4) story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere & Earth is 4.55 billion-years-old.)

Seal #2: Plan-it Theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 (on PlanEt Nestor) - World Creation Theory
Like any architect/designer/engineer/composer(74), etc., when The Creator first conceived of any 'true Earth-like planet', He had to plan-it by creating a mathematical model. John 1:1 is more than a leading principle of the ancient mysteries written into early Christianity; the Word 'GOD' represents one of physics' universal constants - number 1(74), actually. The ancient precept, "As above, so below"/"On Earth as it is in the heavens" predicated sacred geometry and eventually led to Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74). The forbidden fruit(74) that Eve & Adam ate was a FIG (6/7) which is a HUGE code, as is Genasis(74) 7:4! Earthlings' nearest neighbors - the Planet Nestor & Nestlings - are introduced, as is proof of Biblical extraterrestrial intervention, i.e. Gen 6:4 "Nefilem(64)". Free(4)masonry(7) - with its oral traditions - has kept the secret of GOD=7_4 through the centuries. The overall pattern is reflected at different scales, making it a fractal and a perfect example of chaos theory applied to epic proportions!

Seal #3: Unified Strings (U21 S19) Theory - Physics' "Theory of Everything"
Many theoretical physicists refer to string theory (M-theory) as the theory of everything (TOE) since it combines the four forces of nature and the two types of matter - as well as combining quantum mechanics (the very small) & relativity (the very BIG) - into one unified field theory. (Einstein sought this for the last 40 years of his life!) This theory now receives an analysis of time(47) that completes it and gives it symmetry. There is much indirect observational data provided that proves its existence. But this TOE actually comes `under the umbrella' of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4, which is the BIGGEST example of Einstein's separability principle!

Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Fractal
This proven data can now be seen as a very simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern in nature that has been observed for 7,000+ years, i.e. the convergence of the solar year & lunar year every 19 tropical (solar) years. It has been consciously and subconsciously mirrored on important occasions in global culture. S=19 is an strong example of sacred gematria sealed in the Genasis story through the Serpent/Snake/Satan/Six/ Seven and is a direct result of U(21)nified S(19)trings Theory. It functions an algorithm and as sort of a fractal, where it's a perfect example of chaos theory. It's a fractal and another example of separability principle.

Seal #5: Speed & Power of GOD/FOD's Thought Theory
The scientific method has been used to confirm that thought - especially GOD/FOD's thought - is the fastest and most powerful thing in this universe or any other universe. Many non-coincidental synchronic reactions or synchronisms are provided as proof. This theory also offers proof of time travel.

Seal #6: Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships eternal Theories
It's further mathematically proven that God The Creator became incarnate as human through Jesus son of Joseph, but it certainly wasn't the first time nor was it the last! CEe & CRe are 'metaphysical conservation theories' dealing with the infinite universes within The Conglomerate. "Know ye not that ye are gods" is scientifically explained. CEe theory proves why there are many 40-year and 40-day periods mentioned in the Bible and why a couple has 40 fingers & toes.

Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles (ex. Einstein returned as Watson[77])
"The Christ(77) will return and there will be a resurrection of the dead". And how exactly does that work? We now know that all of us pass through eternity by reincarnation and the scientific method has been used to prove this. There is a long list of 'Famous Direct Reincarnations' (book title) and Albert Einstein returning is the key(74). This knowledge of the afterlife and its processes ultimately saves Earth, humankind, and animals.

Visit http://7seals.blogspot.com & http://7seals.yuku.com or google "7 seals revealed".

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:12:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:50:42 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:34:15 AM PST
this belongs in the sci fi forum
or the fantasy forum
or the atheist forum

this is not history

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:39:29 AM PST
nobody considers string theory the TOE

all real physicists are looking for the TOE
they know that strings gravity and relativity contradict each other

that is why they want a real TOE
and string theory (all of them) have been taken over by Mtheory that includes them all as special cases

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 11:53:33 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[This has now been proven using the scientific method by Albert Einstein returning as myself.]

You believe you are the reincarnation of Albert Einstein ?

How did you find this out ?

This is definitely more of a philosophical or religious topic than historical.

The subject of how some of the more abstract scientific theories possibly have parallels in philosophical ideas is interesting for me.

Reincarnation is related to this since there are theories that people can be reincarnated into any time period past of future or even live the same life over again. Those types of ideas raise many paradoxical questions about the nature of time.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 6:43:14 PM PST
jpl says:
"7 Seals"

jpl: Probably the best sci fi-fantasy book I've ever read.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:50:10 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 9:56:08 AM PST
Jeff,

Yes, my eternal soul in its last incarnation was as Albert Einstein. Do you know who you were?

Seal #7: Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles fits into the categories of science, religion, philosophy, history, and others depending on what reincarnated person you are talking about, i.e. FDR returning as Barack Obama fits into politics as well.

We all pass through eternity by reincarnation. None of us "live the same life over again".

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 10:01:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 4:59:39 AM PST
jpl,

That's three lies since it's not sci-fi, you haven't read the book, and it's not the best sci-fi book you've ever read. Why would you lie like that? Keep in mind there is a GOD and you - like everyone - are being judged according to your actions.

Posted on Nov 14, 2012 10:58:34 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:19:43 AM PST
So you're spamming this all around.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:27:40 AM PST
Wouldn't it be more appropriate if you were the reincarnation of some famous lunatic?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 11:40:40 AM PST
Leave off the "re-".....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 2:35:50 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[Be well aware that according to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can produce this.]

OK so what are the implications of your being able to produce this scroll ?

What's the connection between you and the second coming of Christ ?

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 2:57:56 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 3:13:43 PM PST

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:55:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 6:17:49 AM PST
Seal #1: The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory)

"The Big Bang (supermassive white hole) 13.75 billion years ago was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. This duality combines these two singularities in a birth-life-death-rebirth relationship within The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes. This `simple' cause-and-effect explains both infinite space and infinite time (eternity). Self-replication is the simplest design(58) for everything from a cell to a universe to a mind."

"In the beginning"... This theory explains what happened before the Big Bang and what will happen after this universe's possible demise billions of years into the future. The Guardin' of Eden story took place c. 4,000 BC through extraterrestrial intervention with the 'God guy' cloning himself to produce Adam, then again to produce Eve. (Humans existed elsewhere & Earth is 4.55 billion-years-old.) The near future should bring confirmation of ETs and their intervention throughout history. Advanced technology and wormholes (Einstein-Rosen bridges) should eventually provide interuniversal travel. Note: It appears that this universe creation theory is now accepted by over 50% of astrophysicists.

Synchronism: 08:51 "Much of the writing was in code" 08:53 "The scibes used code words...ciphers... They used this to protect themselves" - 'Dead Sea Scrolls' on History 2 (H2) Channel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:04:08 AM PST
Here For The Music,

Those that oppose the truth will say just about anything in their attacks. If you have anything to add to the discussion of the "7 Seals"/theories or any real questions, then let's hear it. If not, then don't be the kid that acts up in class and spoils the lesson for the others.

Synchronism: 11/18/12 09:01 "Either history or legend is about to change". "Was --- able to break this ancient code?" - 'The Holy Grail' on History 2 (H2) Channel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:12:22 AM PST
Jeff,

Our eternal souls all pass through time by reincarnation. In my last incarnation, I was Albert Einstein and I conducted an experiment in the afterlife to prove "Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles". One of my incarnations was 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua bar Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph). The BIG requirement of the 2nd Coming of the Christ is to produce the "book/scroll from the right hand of GOD sealed with the 7 Seals" - The Revelation 5:1-10:10. I've produced the 74-page booklet 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism' (although I AM revising it again).

This is history and Christianity, as well as science, math, linguistics, music, philosophy, comparitive religion, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 7:26:30 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[One of my incarnations was 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua bar Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph).]

So you have finally returned. The prophecies really were true.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 8:02:40 AM PST
Jeff,

The prophecies re: the return of the Christ have been fulfilled including Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): the "1st Beast", George Walker Bush Jr.: the "2nd Beast", and the United(6) States(6) Dollar(6): the "mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy and sell with". The War In Iraq satisified the 'destruction of Babylon'.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 4:39:58 AM PST
On the cover of my 74-page booklet 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism', I satisfied the prophecy of the Qur'an 75:6, "When shall be the 'Day of Resurrection'? When the eye is dazzled, and the moon is eclipsed, and the sun and moon are brought together."

Instead of me immediately explaining how I did this, let's see if any of you can solve this riddle?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 6:12:25 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Have you ever heard of a guy by the name of David Icke ?

Icke is a former sportscaster who announced one day that he is the son of God.

He says all government officials are reptiles in human form or at least they are direct descendants of the reptilians described in the Sumerian myths.

Icke makes millions of dollars every year giving marathon 9 hour lectures, selling 700 page books, and from his web site.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 9:45:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:54:25 AM PST
Jeff,

I first heard of David Icke about 10 years ago. I was given one of his books: 'The Truth Shall Set You Free' and I read most of it. Are you sure that "he announced one day that he is the son of God"? The "reptilian" thing is pretty 'out', although I AM a firm believer in humanoid extraterrestrial intervention in Earth's history and the Bible being proof of it, i.e. Genasis 6:4 and the "Nefilem"(64=N14+E5+F6+I9+L12+E5+M13) from PlanEt Nestor (FOD=6_4). This is a BIG part of Seal #2!

I used to write on davidicke.com, but was banned by some atheist moderators. Most of my posts are still there including my tweaking the "7 Seals"/theories and the record of non-coincidental synchronic reactions (synchronisms), i.e. IMF chairman's problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:52:03 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Marshall Applewhite was another of the many people who claimed to be Christ returned.

Applewhite was a true believer in his cult teachings though. He was concerned about his sexual attraction to other men so him and some of his followers went down to Mexico and had themselves surgically castrated.

Jeff Marzano
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Aug 9, 2012
Latest post:  May 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions