A poll measuring public opinion of
several different countries recently
released by the bbc ranked Israel's
popularity lower than ever. The lowest
ranked nation was Iran, followed
by Pakistan. After that, it was a tie
between North Korea and Israel.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 9:47:19 PM PST
The thread title makes it sound like they are tied for first, but this post has them tied for third. Which is it and why does it matter any way?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 11:02:54 PM PST
böb says:
I would doubt anything from the BBC. The BBC is very anti-Israel.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:29:35 AM PST
John M. Lane says:
They weren't popular under the Third Reich either. Jews were demonized in the Nazi media.

It looks like they still are.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 12:21:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 1:35:46 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
I'm not sure I understand horse. In another thread, he's defending Israel's right to do anything they want to the Gazans, and then he posts this. Plus he's constantly saying that the Jews have just gotten what they deserved over the last 2000 years because of their rejection of Jesus. Strange fellow. Doesn't seem able to find the upper case letters, the space bar, or to spell, either.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 12:41:37 PM PST
Debunker says:
Who cares about some jerky poll results?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:28:51 PM PST
it was a poll

so shoot the messenger

are you saying they rigged it ?
how did NK tie for worst then ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:29:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 2:30:44 PM PST
i did nto say that

this is a factual item showing world opinion
not mine

although i am a bit perturbed about shooting up the liberty ship and using spies liek pollard against us

i never said you all rejected Jesus
your problems came from disobeying Y.

i learned c programming in unix by e e cummings book

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:30:05 PM PST
i guess you did

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:31:19 PM PST
Susanna says:
You're such an understated kind of guy Jeff. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:35:28 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
<i never said you all rejected Jesus>

Why are you lying? Do I need to post the quotes again?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:37:20 PM PST
just the part with that

i said you all rejected the big G. , Y. , whatever you called the Big Fella that made the universe.

do we have a semantics problem here?

i never said you all rejected Jesus (although most did but that is a separate issue)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 2:46:42 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
<andthehorseirodeinontoo? says: "i claimed no such thing i observed that the jews brought their problems on themselves by disobeying God and later also Christ Jesus teh nazarene" (Sep 16, 2012 9:17:42 PM PDT)>

http://www.amazon.com/forum/judaism/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GH4KC0VK3SAS&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx2QG8SGA1B4TTG

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 4:02:52 PM PST
böb says:
>>it was a poll<<

Was it an honest poll? Or was it worded so as to be flexible in its interpretation?

>>so shoot the messenger<<

If you want.

>>are you saying they rigged it ?<<

Could be. Interesting timing.

>>how did NK tie for worst then ?<<

Do you mean that if a poll is rigged, that NK could not be tied for worst?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 6:15:23 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
We took a vote and decided that horse is the most ignorant poster on the web. We all decided to root for you to finish high school along with LAD. You can do it guy. Just carry enough cheat sheets.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 6:42:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 6:43:11 PM PST
oopsies

delete second part
that was an error

you are not being punished for that
yet

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:05:39 PM PST
Horse is a minimum effort 'tard magnet. He's pretty much telling us that that is what he is, by not using Caps--using them requires unnecessary effort. He enjoys provoking people using the least amount of effort. People have wasted days of their lives, exerting large amounts of mental energy, attempting to engage him. He thinks it funny, that people a swinging at him so furiously, while he exerts almost no energy, at all. Don't be 'tards, people!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 7:07:05 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
I like the "yet".

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 7:07:50 PM PST
jeffesq613 says:
He does seem like an equal opportunity annoyer.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 7:13:38 PM PST
Susanna says:
lololol!!!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 8:04:54 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 19, 2012 8:09:11 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:30:54 PM PST
there is still time
after armageddon there will be massive realisation of the messiah and acceptance of Him

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 8:31:34 PM PST
only because so many people are stupid evil and greedy
and have trouble coping with facts and logic

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 11:11:17 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Are you sure it is not Bryan or Bookless? Just as annoying though.

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 1:48:31 AM PST
böb says:
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/douglas-murray/2012/11/bigotry-on-the-beeb/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bigotry-on-the-beeb

////Bigotry on the Beeb
Douglas Murray 19 November 2012

I have only just caught up on the latest episode of BBC Radio 4's `Any Questions'. In that programme, from All Saints Church in Somerset, a Mr Stephen Bedford asked the panel this question:

`Despite all the foreign aid and support Israel has spectacularly failed to get on with its neighbours. Does Israel deserve a future?'

More people have been killed in Syria in the last twelve months than have died in the whole of the conflict between the Israelis and Palestinians over recent decades. In addition, the Assads have spent recent decades destabilising the Lebanon, assassinating leading politicians there and much more. Yet who would even think of going onto the BBC and asking whether, having so conspicuously failed to get on with its neighbours, Syria should `deserve a future'.

The same could be said of absolutely any and every country in the region. But I doubt that the Mr Bedfords of this world would ask whether these countries `deserve to have a future.' And this isn't a despotism we are speaking about, but an ally and a democracy. How does hatred like this become so mainstream?

Well, one reason is that so many British politicians, including Britain's favourite idiot granny Shirley Williams, tell them lies about Israel which the BBC allows to go out uncorrected. Here is Shirley Williams in reply to the bigoted question with which (unlike the excellent two conservative voices on the panel) she had absolutely no problem.

Shirley Williams told the audience that Gaza is `a slum' and then went on to say the following:

`It's crowded out to the gills. It's full of people struggling to find a box in which to live. It's full of people who see their land slowly eaten up by more and more Israeli settlements.'

What settlements? What `slow eating up'? Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005. There is not a Jew in Gaza. Not a Jewish family, not a Jewish settlement, not a Jewish house, not a Jew. The place is - as the Palestinians have said they would like the West Bank to be if it comes under their full control - wholly and absolutely Judenrein. The last Jew in Gaza was Gilad Shalit. Does Shirley Williams think he was there building settlements for five years, rather than holed up in captivity as a hostage of Hamas?

Is it any surprise that members of the British public can come out with bigoted sentiments like those expressed in Somerset when the BBC gives airtime to politicians who spread lies with impunity?////
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  16
Total posts:  49
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions