Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > History forum

Kennedy Assassination

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2013 1:10:35 AM PST
I would like to read about the mysterious deaths that occurred after the Assassination of President Kennedy. This forum exists.

Kathleen Collins

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 1:17:19 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 1:18:44 AM PST
Here you go Kathleen, everything you need to know:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm

He gets stuck in from the start:

>>If the purpose of the "clean-up squad" is to eliminate people who have knowledge of a conspiracy, recruiting people into a "clean-up squad" is a counter-productive activity. Each person recruited becomes yet another person who has knowledge of a conspiracy and might "spill the beans."<<

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 4:02:14 AM PST
Debunker says:
If you're really interested in that, read the section of Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History" which covers these so-called "mysterious deaths". After reading that you'll realize there's no mystery involved at all. Nor anything insidious.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 7:16:13 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Kathleen Collins says:I would like to read about the mysterious deaths that occurred after the Assassination of President Kennedy. This forum exists.>>

Oliver Stone has an extra DVD in his movie that addresses the many mysterious deaths of many of the key witnesessess - such as the man in the train control tower behind the book depository who saw 2 men with rifles walking away from the fence on the knowl.
To conveinent.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 7:21:34 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 7:21:47 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Debunker says: If you're really interested in that, read the section of Vincent Bugliosi's "Reclaiming History" which covers these so-called "mysterious deaths". After reading that you'll realize there's no mystery involved at all. Nor anything insidious.>>

His is not the only book and he is wrong on many accounts. He does not understand that 3 shots from a cheap bolt action rifle with a cheap 2 dollar scope on a moving target the size of a large grapefruit in less that 6 second is simply not possible - the best FBI snipers could not do it and a person with those skills would be military trained and not make the mistakes the shooter who shoot from the book depository made.
Also - the head shot kill on the Zapruder film clearly shows the head going back and to the left due to impact - if he was shot from behind from the depository his head would have moved FORWARD - not back.
Simple expertise in marksmaship and simple logic from physics proves consirancy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:03:30 AM PST
Debunker says:
"His is not the only book and he is wrong on many accounts. He does not understand that 3 shots from a cheap bolt action rifle with a cheap 2 dollar scope on a moving target the size of a large grapefruit in less that 6 second is simply not possible - the best FBI snipers could not do it and a person with those skills would be military trained and not make the mistakes the shooter who shoot from the book depository made".

This is typical from someone who hasn't bother to read beyond incorrect claims on conspiracy websites. It was more than possible for marksman to make that shot. And many have.

I suggest you do some research beyond crackpot conspiracy websites. You'll come off looking less ridiculous in the future.

You're welcome.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:04:13 AM PST
Debunker says:
LOL...Oliver Stone.

Ok, now I understand your other silly post about crack marksmen not being able to make the shot.

LOL...that's funny. Oliver Stone's JFK.....

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:21:37 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Debunker's :This is typical from someone who hasn't bother to read beyond incorrect claims on conspiracy websites>>

You are welcome to present evidence - I notice you didn't. I suggest you do some research beyond crackpot websites. You'll come off looking less ridiculous in the future.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:22:55 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 8:24:22 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Ok, now I understand your other silly post about crack marksmen not being able to make the shot.>>

You are welcome to present evidence anyone has ever reproduced those shots with the same weapon under the same conditions.

I notice you didn't.

Maybe you can start with explaining how a bullet can be in pristine condition after passing through 2 bodies , 2 ribs and a human wrist?
So much for debunking anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 8:52:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 9:01:41 AM PST
Debunker says:
What is your evidence that the bullet was in pristine condition?

Do you even know what "pristine" means?

Apparently not, because if you're claiming that the bullet in question is in "pristine condition", you have no idea what you're babbling about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:01:10 AM PST
Debunker says:
"Also - the head shot kill on the Zapruder film clearly shows the head going back and to the left due to impact - if he was shot from behind from the depository his head would have moved FORWARD - not back".

Would you please fill us in on the analysis you did of the autopsy photos and reports that confirmed what you THINK you see on the Z film, namely a shot from the front? I'm sure you took that additional step and it will lend credence to your argument.

Otherwise, you're simply engaged in typical conspiracy kook speculation.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:18:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 9:19:01 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Debunker says: What is your evidence that the bullet was in pristine condition.>>

What is your evidence for "This is typical from someone who hasn't bother to read beyond incorrect claims on conspiracy websites."
Please dont ask for what you will not present yourself - that would be hypocritical.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 9:19:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 9:19:57 AM PST
Debunker says:
No need to answer the question posed, Goblue. I understand that you never have any evidence to back up your posts.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:21:38 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 9:22:57 AM PST
goblue says:
<<de:No need to answer the question posed, Goblue. I understand that you never have any evidence to back up your posts.>>

No need for your to avoid hypocrisy and not present evidence for your post "This is typical from someone who hasn't bother to read beyond incorrect claims on conspiracy websites."
I understand that you never have any evidence to back up your posts.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:21:44 AM PST
we have that evidence
pix and text have been distributed
the pristine bullet was planted to help cover up the assasination by others and blame ozzie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:22:04 AM PST
Debunker says:
Actually, horse's backside, you got NOTHING.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:24:04 AM PST
goblue says:
<<Debunker says: Actually, horse's backside, you got NOTHING.>>

Actually, your hypocrisy again, you got NOTHING.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 9:24:18 AM PST
Debunker says:
Excellent site debunking the idiocy posted by horse's backside and goblu about the "pristine" bullet. You two clowns should have someone read it to you and explain it to you. http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/issues_and_evidence/single-bullet_theory/Pristine_bullet/Pristine_bullet.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:24:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 16, 2013 9:28:24 AM PST
Debunker says:
Check out the link, goblue. If you have the courage, which i doubt.

<facepalm>

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:28:28 AM PST
i have everything

you got your bunkum
enjoy it while you can
soon nobody will ever be listening to you at all

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:29:08 AM PST
sheesh

how many simultaneous threads on this do we need

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:30:21 AM PST
the bunkmeister needs no evidence other than what his imagination can come up with

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:31:09 AM PST
Debunker says:
Post some evidence then, horse's backside.

Post some evidence that JFK was shot from the front.
Post the evidence that it was an impossible shot for Oswald to make.
Post some evidence that the bullet was in pristine condition.

You make claims, but can't back them up. That's why you're a joke.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:31:46 AM PST
Debunker says:
Right...I cited evidence above, and you claim it's imagination.

As I said before, you got nothing but idiocy on your side.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 9:36:00 AM PST
the evidence is in the public record
except for what they delted
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  83
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2013
Latest post:  May 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions