Customer Discussions > History forum

An Opportunity for Islamic Supporters to Show What's right with Islam.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2012 8:16:18 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 12:18:55 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
We have seen much on many Amazon sites where the Muslims are criticized by a number of the posters. This is unfair because you cannot paint all people of a particular religion with one brush based on the extremists. So I constructed this site to allow the Islamists and/or their supporters to show what is right about their religion, the kindness and tolerance that these people have for one another and people from other religions and minorities. Now I would rather have examples of this from the ME or anyplace in the Islamic world and Europe but not mainly from the USA. Only the positive please and not the negative. And not what any religious books say, but what people actually do to promote peace and understanding.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 9:25:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 3, 2012 9:32:42 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 4:40:10 PM PDT
Rachel says:
J. Schwarz:

Good luck with this forum. I do hope to see positive comments that would allow the rest of us to see the whole picture.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 5:59:24 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
A lack of any posts would also be telling. I am waiting for the positive posters.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2012 11:11:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 11:11:59 PM PDT
Well it's been about 10 hours and no answers from Islamic supporters.

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 11:15:46 PM PDT
[crickets chirping]

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 11:40:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2012 11:43:44 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Maybe we will get some posts from athletic supporters. Just a joke, however no serious posters yet. Yawn.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 4:34:28 AM PST
[crickets still chirping]

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:00:54 AM PST
Cliff Sedge says:
This thread is FUBAR:

In the title you talk about 'Islamic supporters' but in the OP it's already become 'Islamists and their supporters'.

If you can't keep your definitions straight, you're presumably not very serious.

And that's all the time I'm gonna waste here.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:14:11 AM PST
[Bairn chirping]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 8:45:36 AM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Good for you. Most people would understand what I was talking about. It is obvious there is another reason why you are leaving. So I guess you are unable to answer the OP.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 8:48:05 AM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Bairn stalling. Yawn.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 10:37:16 AM PST
Rachel says:
J Schwarz:

Good morning. I would argue that perhaps the Hurricane Sandy has many people occupied otherwise.
Yes, some people want to spoil this forum for you, just don't respond and let us wait for those who consider Islam as their own religion, let us see why it has meaning for them, and how can they fight those who have only hatred in their hearts.
The person you mentioned in the last post is not even a Moslem, am I correct?

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 12:10:00 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Yes I would like to believe that the hurricane is responsible. As for Bairn, I have no clue as to what he is, nor do I care.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 12:13:32 PM PST
libloon2 says:
Would it really make any difference what the lackadaisical followers of Islam say?
I have to remind the readers that in Islam, LYING is HOLY.
So how would anyone know what to believe.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 12:17:34 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Actually it would. Actions of kindness and understanding can indeed be verified. As can actions of helping ones fellow man.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:08:16 PM PST
Domenico says:
You want them to write something against islam ??
Well, they are kind enough and tolerant enough to let Non-muslims live .... if they pay extortion money !

How's that?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:16:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 1:17:35 PM PST
libloon2 says:
J Schwarz says: //Actually it would. Actions of kindness and understanding can indeed be verified. As can actions of helping one's fellow man.//

I have to admit, that I too, would be interested to see their contributions. Actions speak louder than words. - there's always a chance the light will shine through.

My previous posting was a caution.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:21:33 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Say what? Read it again. I want the pro Islamists to show the good in Islam by giving examples of kindness and tolerance to one another, non Muslims and minorities thus countering all the negative posters on these sites.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:22:46 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
Good so lets wait and see what develops.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 1:51:07 PM PST
Domenico says:
I got you! I came up with an answer - islamic style. It is an example of kindness and tolerance. Islamic style.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 4:45:31 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
I am surprised that certain people who are non stop posters are nowhere to be seen here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:48:46 PM PST
I'm not. Bookish can blather a lot and tell ther est of us we are wrong, but finding concrete examples of Islamic charity and good deeds is another thing entirely.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 4:52:36 PM PST
J. Schwarz says:
It's 8 PM do you know where your Islamic supporters are?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 5:21:16 PM PST
böb says:
WHY ISLAM?

Islam is a perfect religion which provides solution to every problem and answer to every question. As the word 'Islam' means 'peace', it is effectively the religion of every human who likes peace. Peace within a human being, peace of mind, peace at home, peace in the society, and peace in the world. In other words Islam is a way of achieving peace by submitting to the Will of God.

Peace loving people welcomed and accepted Islam throughout the ages since the birth of Adam (peace be upon him). The modern laws of Islam were revealed from God (Allah) to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) by Angel Gabriel some 1420 years ago. People who like peace, equality, and honesty in the society always welcome Islam. The only people reject this message of peace from their Creator are the wrong-doers and mischief makers.

Today, more than one billion people around the globe practice Islam, not only as their religion, but also their way of life. One-fifth of the world population from all races, every origin and nationalities regardless of their ethnicity, culture or language follow Islamic teachings. In America, an estimated 130,000 people are converting to Islam every year.

Blessed are those who accept Islam and become the followers of a natural way of life. Allah's has given human beings will-power and ability to think and differeciate between wrong and right, and His message is very clear about it: "This is the path of your Lord, a straight way. Indeed, We have detailed our Revelations for the people who think. For them is abode of peace with their Lord; He will be their protecting friend because of their good deeds." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah 6:126-127]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  1135
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions