Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Pro-Israeli Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3626-3650 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:19:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 24, 2012 11:21:44 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:54:06 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 11:56:45 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 12:34:53 AM PDT
William B says:
RE: "...she isn't even typical for Hamas, let alone Palestinians or Muslims in general."

Oh, really:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWfwt0sLYLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtt8V25lGmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmxR6jYR6pk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64JIgs5C6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSEFQh88s5w

RE: People who have no hope left are extremely dangerous.

And, of course, it's all the Jew's fault.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 1:11:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 1:16:55 AM PDT
William B says:
RE: There is no excuse for this kind of crap.

Yeah, remember the Mohammed al Dura Hoax.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 5:47:10 AM PDT
Diva says:
Bryan Borich says:
mirror mirror

I look good in any mirror. :)

Do you?? LMAO

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 5:49:55 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 25, 2012 5:54:20 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 5:55:36 AM PDT
Diva says:
Hi William,

I wonder if the "righteous" dope Linda will bother with the following:

Twitter Pictures Defaming IDF Proven False
Two photos tweeted in past 24 hours, which have been circulation accusations against the IDF, have been proven to be completely false.
AAFont SizeBy Rachel Hirshfeld
First Publish: 3/12/2012, 3:45 PM

IAF Counterstrike (Gaza)
Flash 90Twitter and other social networking sites, for better or worse, continue to significantly impact the way in which people receive and perceive information.

While a tweet may be limited to 120 characters, it nonetheless has the ability to advocate truth or perpetrate lies, while completely altering the world in which we live.

Two photos tweeted in the past 24 hours, have unfortunately been circulating information that has been proven to be completely false and rooted in lies.

The first picture, tweeted by Khulood Badawi (@KhuloodBadawi) and later by Diana Alzeer (@ManaraRam), depicts a Gaza child who was allegedly killed by an Israeli air strike on the night of March 10th. It was proven to have originated in 2006 and to have had nothing at all to do with current Israeli actions, the IDF blog reported.

While the photo was proved to be completely false, it nonetheless became the top tweet for #Gaza, with over 300 retweets.

It was then refuted by Avi Mayer (@avimayer), who found that the photo had been used in 2009, and possibly earlier.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153669

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 7:08:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 7:08:59 AM PDT
Susanna says:
She won't. In fact, I don't know what she is doing here other than trolling, unless she was "sent" on a mission. Here is her comment from the Jewish Unity thread:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2012 1:48:41 PM PDT
Linda Sang says:
@Jezzie:

Thank you for letting me know about your pact with Susanna. I've noticed she always posts here when Larry does, in an attempt to discredit whatever he says. It doesn't matter what he says either. Sometimes he has posted supportive notes to me when the right-wing contingent (religious or political or both) has been giving me a hard time. So I guess she lurks here a lot to know whenever he has posted something. I've been around the History forum enough to know she's part of the despicable Rachel/Dahlia posse, who I detest and avoid like the plague. That's why I haven't even lurked on the History forum for months. It's nothing but nonstop Hasbara and verbal abuse, with no attempt at dialogue. At least it was the last time I checked, and I assume it hasn't changed.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/judaism/ref=cm_cd_search_res_ti?_encoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=6653&cdPage=267&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx2LCNZ3FH5NQ47&cdMsgID=Mx37RNLB56YKDYK#Mx37RNLB56YKDYK

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 8:06:13 AM PDT
Diva says:
Morning Shoshy,

I don't participate on the Judaism forum and haven't seen this post.

It is enlightening to know that the "righteous" Linda detests and avoids Rachel/Dahlia like the plague.
That's because each time she opens her mouth, she gets her foot shoved into it.
If I was Linda, I would avoid them too...............LOL

Be well Shoshy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 8:21:44 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 8:24:06 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Hi Diva,

I'm quite pleased with my membership in the posse :)))

LS is a cheerleader for Palestinian propaganda.

Seems ironic she would post on a Judaism forum. But then again, LAD posts there too :O

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 9:20:56 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 10:23:18 AM PDT
Diva says:
Bryan Borich says:
>I'm quite pleased with my membership in the posse :)))

I expect that experience will be very short-lived.

Your expectations have already proved wrong Dude.

Is that the extent of your mind reading capabilities?? You may need a new crystal ball. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 10:26:57 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 10:31:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 11:49:40 AM PDT
Linda Sang says:
SUSANNA: She won't. In fact, I don't know what she is doing here other than trolling, unless she was "sent" on a mission.

LINDA: It should be obvious what I'm doing here, and it has nothing to do with Jezzie--not directly, anyway. Jezzie did not send me on a "mission," although there would be nothing wrong with it if she had. Normally I do avoid this forum like the plague, just like I said. But I met Bryan on another topic, and I and felt a strong sense of kinship and affinity with him right away, just as I do with Jezzie and certain other people.

I knew he had started posting here and wanted to be supportive of him. I didn't think he should have to face your bloodsucking posse alone, even though I know he's quite capable of handling himself anywhere and with anyone. I wasn't worried about that. This is just my way of letting Bryan know I have his back. That should be obvious to anyone--even you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 10:34:44 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:22:12 AM PDT
William B says:
RE: Normally I do avoid this forum like the plague...

Yes, having your lunch handed to you regularly can be tedious. Here's a send off video of the barbarians that you support:

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/3473.htm

And, I do hope that the loving relationship that you have with Bryan's back is long-lasting and mutually fulfilling.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:43:42 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Nah, I've been a member for a very long time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:45:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 11:46:40 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Oh how very melodramatic Linda, rushing in to protect your friend.

That's okay though, we do it too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:45:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 25, 2012 11:46:25 AM PDT
Diva says:
Bryan Borich says:
>Your expectations have already proved wrong Dude.

No actually they are proving right so far......

How are your mind reading expectations proving right Genius??
I have seen no indication other than you running your mug with utter nonsense.

By the way how is your "occupation" study coming along? Have you figured out yet WHO are the Palies
"occupied" from??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:45:49 AM PDT
Susanna says:
lolol

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:46:32 AM PDT
Linda Sang says:
SUSANNA: LS is a cheerleader for Palestinian propaganda.

LINDA: Just for the record, I am a liberal Zionist. Probably somewhere to the left of Peter Beinart and to the right of Noam Chomsky, although Chomsky probably wouldn't call himself a Zionist at all. Maybe he'd even call himself an anti-Zionist. I'm not sure about that, but I admire him very much anyway.

I am not an anti-Zionist because I believe the Jewish people need a country where they can always be safe from persecution, and their ancestral homeland would seem like the natural place for it. I do not believe however that the Jewish homeland has to involve the displacement of another people, a very closely related one as it happens, who were already there because it's also their homeland.

I realize this is more than enough to get me labeled a "Jewish anti-Semite," which I've been called a lot lately. Including by people who should (and in fact do) know better than that. But it's all part of the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:48:38 AM PDT
Diva says:
Hi Shosy,

My undisputed conclusion is that if these drones were even somewhat smart, they'd be dangerous. :)

Just take a look at the intelligence of the dope who parked himself here and has no concept of proper grammar.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:50:02 AM PDT
Diva says:
"LINDA: Just for the record, I am a liberal Zionist."

Hahahaaahahahahhahah.....................................ROTFLMAO

Is this Kook for real??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2012 11:51:12 AM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions