Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Pro-Israeli Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3001-3025 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:42:49 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:43:55 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:46:17 PM PDT
Suet says:
"he has content"

The only content Dickerson has is what he C&P's. I don't know how he gets away with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:47:20 PM PDT
William B says:
Book (no "ish"):

Have you found Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6985, yet? It's the one that defines a genocide of the Jews:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:50:05 PM PDT
William B says:
Book (no "ish"):

RE: How do you know?

Simple, because not a scintilla of mastery of any of it is evident in your blustering drivel.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 6:58:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 12, 2012 6:58:45 PM PDT
L. King says:
William is an honest teacher. As such he would not be qualified to teach in your madrassa.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 7:03:57 PM PDT
Rachel says:
L; King.

Thanks for the advice :-)

You know, I do not post for him, truly so. There are a lot of people who read these posts and I don't want them- for a second- to get his perspective as the right one. That is my only goal.

YOU are absolutely right. I learned this in a real way with a girl who was out of kilter and my magic that has worked so well in other years in controlling students never worked with her.
My retrospective feeling is that she must be the daughter of an important donor because they did not let me move her and she disrupted the class in more ways than one. She failed herself at the end. She wrote,for example that Emiliano Zapata was part of the Mexican American War, and on the side of the Americans.
When I asked who is considered similar to Thomas Paine in Latin America. Instead of Simon Bolivar she wrote: Pancho Villa. Ahem.....

This is who book no "ish" is ! A crazy human with idiosyncratic notion of what is right and wrong. Plus the fact that the censors do not stop him he sees this as more power to him

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 7:05:58 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 1:25:23 PM PDT
Rachel says:
William B:

Kudos. I am going to borrow " blustering drivel"!

Well said. All his posts are just that.

Rachel

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 8:51:30 PM PDT
What a bag of hog wash.We teach our childen to be responsible for their actions and accept the consequences.We should demand no more nor no less of Israel in the espionage activities of Johnathan Pollard.Why does Israel expect dispensation for their citizens who commit such crimes in the first place.Politics aside,enough Israeli criminals escape the US criminal justice system by either a hurried flight to Israel or "hush,hush," diplomacy with backdoor deals to keep those areas dark to the public.

'I will ask Obama, man to man, for Pollard's release,' Peres says

Yaakov Ahimeir

America has not forgiven us for Pollard

On Wednesday, President Shimon Peres will receive the highest civilian honor in the U.S., the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Peres, with this honored status, will put forth his request to U.S. President Barack Obama to grant clemency to Jonathan Pollard, and point to the dozens of individuals, from the cream of Israel's social and scientific elite, who have joined that request and to the majority of Israeli citizens.

Pollard has now been imprisoned for 27 years, and at this point it seems like his continued incarceration is an act of revenge by the U.S. on one of its citizens who was convicted of spying and has already paid a heavy price for his actions. Until now, U.S. presidents have turned down requests to grant clemency to Pollard. Also, pressure applied by former American officials, including ex-CIA chief James Woolsey, has not helped.

On Wednesday, Obama will be presented with the highest clemency request, straight from the president of Israel. It appears that White House staff and U.S. intelligence branches have already expressed a negative view to the request. This unfortunate espionage case is still not over. The coals still burn, and the U.S. has not forgiven Israel for recruiting Pollard (and perhaps also for the recruitment of other unknown Israelis and Americans) to spy within the U.S.

Professor Itamar Rabinovich, former Israeli ambassador to the U.S., has cast doubt on whether Obama will grant Peres' request. The possible reason for this is that U.S. intelligence agencies are still waiting for additional information from Israel, even if only of historical value due to the time that has passed, on an Israeli spy ring that perhaps operated in the U.S. In other words: they believe that Pollard was not alone.

But what about the visible and public aspects of this unfortunate espionage affair? Can decision makers in Washington tell themselves that Israel and Israelis in fact raised a strong voice over the years for granting clemency to Pollard? Let's be honest with ourselves: the imprisonment of Pollard did not interest many here. Calls for freeing Pollard have generally come from right-wing and religious circles, and therefore prominent left-wing figures have generally not joined or supported those calls. Pollard is viewed as a type of right-wing religious extremist. In other words: He is not one of us, he is one of them. This is the sad truth.

When Israelis were called on to demonstrate, for example at the U.S. consulate on Agron Street in Jerusalem, very few showed up. And what of the few that demonstrated? Young kippah-wearers. There is no comparison between the universal mobilization for the release of Gilad Shalit and the sleepy protest for Pollard's freedom.

Why is signing a petition calling or Pollard's release these days a bon ton, something that is viewed as good to be part of, compared to years of silence that accompanied his imprisonment? Incidentally, the silence was not just on the part of the Israeli public, but also of American Jewish leaders, who feared accusations of dual loyalty.

Let all the above hypotheses be disproved. And if Pollard does not return to Ben-Gurion International Airport this week on Peres' aircraft, it is possible that Obama will decide to grant clemency at a later date, if he is re-elected. If Mitt Romney is elected in November, it is doubtful that clemency for Pollard will be high on his list of priorities as president.

We regret very much your fate, Mr. Pollard.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=2048

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:06:38 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Who cares LAD? Another boring C&P from Leisure Suit Larry the guy who has no communication skills and is a bigot.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:09:44 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
He doesn't even read that stuff himself, J. Schwarz. I suspect he's paid by the shovel full to dispense it. LOL !!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:15:34 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Then he must use a Bullshipdozer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 9:51:58 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I hope that's not the secret ingredient in SPAM? Dickerson said something about "buffalo puckey", but that could be just what you're talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:09:31 PM PDT
L. King says:
Buffalo puckey? That just shows how out of touch Dickerson is.

It's New Jersey vs the L.A. Kings. The Kings of course won. ;-)

Buffalo didn't even make the playoffs this year!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:33:06 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Hockey, eh?

I didn't even consider that. Thanks for the heads-up, L. King.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 10:44:39 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 10:48:02 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Charles Darwin was Church of England, Lawrence A. Dickerson. What's he got to do with Judaism?

Is this more buffalo puckey?

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 11:06:37 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:16:23 AM PDT
William B says:
Larry:

RE: What a bag of hog wash.

Since this is not designated as a reply to another poster I assume that it is timely self analysis.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 5:24:14 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Why bother Leisure Suit Larry. Nobody really bothers to read your spam. You still don't get it yet. Your thoughts are not important or significant. You are not respected for your views. Eventually that point would sink in to the minds of most intelligent people, but for some reason it escapes you. Maybe it is telling you something?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 9:36:31 AM PDT
William says:
"comment:
"PhilipShahak
June 12, 2012 - 8:43 am
The problem for the kosher managed media is that this blows the lid on the historic racist hatred of black Africans by white Jews. From the codifier of the Talmud, Maimonides, who compared Africans to monkeys, through Rabbi Raphall who in his infamous Bible Defense of Slavery, described blacks as `the meanest of slaves, through israeli PM Yitzhak Shamir who in response to the UN vote equating Zionism with racism described Africans as `a race of primitives who have only just come down from the trees', through Israeli Interior Minister under Olmert who said of the African Falasha Jews `n***ers, who needs them?', to the present government of Adolf Netanyahu which is covertly trying to exterminate the African Jews by sterilization.
Netanhayu, of course has a special hatred for Africans as it was a Ugandan soldier who killed his brother Yonathan, an Israeli national hero, during the Entebbe raid.
The media has successfully covered up the continuing genocide of black Africans in Libya but know that it will all be over for the US Jews if this current pogrom of Africans in New Khazaria is made public."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/12/race-riots-in-tel-aviv/ "

This brought tears to my eyes when I read this. How much aid has the American Government given to Isreal? We give aid to Isreal and stand as an ally with them against the Muslim and they turn around and go after the same people that the Muslim have also persecuted? Obviously this is not your daddys Isreal and it has lost its religious roots.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:20:23 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 13, 2012 10:30:12 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 10:55:38 AM PDT
William B says:
William:

RE: "Isreal"

LOL I doubt that anyone who quotes from veteranstoday.com and consistantly spells Israel I-s-r-e-a-l is real. Is there no end to these these mindless wankers?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 11:10:17 AM PDT
William says:
The problem William is that it has been posted on Yahoo and other news sites as well. Even if the source is not a great one, the problem is not one that should be overlooked. Remember Darfur? My problem is that persons of color that are killed seem to mean less in the eyes of the media and that is why the mainstream media are not talking about this. Reverse the races and this would be front page on the washington post.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 11:38:38 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 13, 2012 12:14:32 PM PDT]
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
433 Aug 4, 2015
JFK Assassination Part IV 7745 4 minutes ago
JFK Assassination XXIV 78 22 minutes ago
History of the Palestinian Nation (Part IV) 6742 46 minutes ago
arsenal planes 4 1 hour ago
Francis Gary Powers and the USSR 1 3 hours ago
A Place For Pro-Israel Posters III 9794 4 hours ago
there was no holocaust 89 4 hours ago
Famous WWII Quotes 26 5 hours ago
JFK Assassination IV 8552 6 hours ago
How to study the Rise/Fall of Roman Empire 11 8 hours ago
An interesting approach to Hiroshima 11 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions