Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Pro-Israeli Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 3026-3050 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 13, 2012 11:49:26 AM PDT
William B says:
"The problem William is that..." the quote "a race of primitives who have only just come down from the trees" maliciously attributed to Yitzhak Shamir appears in exactly one place on the entire internet. "The problem William is that..." the quote "n***ers, who needs them?" maliciously attributed to Ehud Olmert appears in exactly one place on the entire internet. "The problem William is that..." the entire article is a malicious fabrication and the only thing that should bring tears to your eyes is a boot square in your anti-Semite backside. What a pathetic loser you are and all the more pathetic for sharing my good name.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 12:10:53 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 12:28:02 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
So now Leisure Suit Larry is a Jewish scholar? Really who cares what point he attempts to make, because bigots have no point to make except their hatred. So another boring post from the master of the boring posts LAD. Sorry LAD you are no scholar, and that is the least of your problems.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 12:51:32 PM PDT
"Quality of life is influenced mostly by daily encounters with a large group of citizens who disparage others' dignity, values and integrity."

Take a number
One morning a week I drive from Raanana to Netanya. The traffic is heavy, with cars creeping forward slowly, almost at a standstill. Drivers begin their day by honking their horns, already with wracked nerves and deep despair. When one reaches the Dror junction, halfway between the two cities, the mystery of the gridlock is revealed: Egotistical drivers have created an extra lane of traffic to reach the Even Yehuda exit, in violation of the officially delineated highway lines. This extra lane essentially slows traffic for everyone even more. The people who do this instead of waiting in line like the other patient drivers in the legal lanes, must be annoyed drivers with a sense of unabashed self-importance, indeed viewing themselves as wise and prudent, while others are innocent and hopelessly stupid.

Skipping in line is a type of aggressive violence. Many citizens suffer from this phenomenon, yet avoid saying anything to these drivers for fear of their lives. Only recently, we read with sorrow about citizens that said something to these criminals and became victims of violent road rage.

Violent behavioral patterns are found in abundance on the roads in Israel, making significant contributions to the high number of traffic accidents. The Israel Police attribute these accidents to the human factor, but I attribute them to the inhuman factor. Everyone feels this behavior while waiting in line at the bank, at the check-out in the supermarket, for the doctor at the clinic, and everywhere else where a group of people is convinced that their time and needs are more valuable than those of others.

I have asked myself more than once why the same basic politeness in interpersonal relations that is practiced in other enlightened societies in the world is not practiced in Israel. How is it that in other cultured societies, people allow riders on the train to get off before they board from the platform, whereas in Jerusalem, descending and alighting take place at the exact same time, turning a train ride into a military operation in which one has to physically fight to advance in or out. Everyone who has been abroad has witnessed hundreds of people waiting in airports for security checks silently and patiently; only a handful of Israelis use tricks and shticks to cut the line. Foreign airlines know that the most severe punishment for employees is to move them onto the flights to Israel.

When the Jewish people lived under oppressive conditions in the Diaspora, they were forced to adopt substandard and crooked behavior patterns. Without such crookedness, it would have been very difficult, and some say impossible, for the Jews to survive. But now that we have an independent state, after two millennia in the Diaspora, many of us continue to behave as if we were living under such oppression.

The quality of life here is not measured by delinquency and criminal statistics. A relatively low number of citizens are actually victims of violent, cruel crime. Quality of life is influenced mostly by daily encounters with a large group of citizens who disparage others' dignity, values and integrity. These are citizens who view the other as a tool for achieving their own personal goals, and not as one who deserves to be treated fairly and whose rights should be protected.

Israel's achievements are impressive; one would need 64 years to list them all. There is, however, one aspect of life in Israel where we have failed. We failed to built an image of the Israeli as cultured and respectful to others, honest, law-abiding, and exercising proper social norms. The education system must invest energy in educating the younger generation to live in a society in which every person is free and entitled to fair and proper treatment by others.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=2052

At last a self-identified critique of being Jewish.These traits are what makes Jews so intolerable world wide.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 12:55:03 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:23:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 1:28:39 PM PDT
Suet says:
"These traits are what makes Jews so intolerable world wide."

These comments are what makes Dickerson so obviously antisemitic (and I don't mean he hates Arabs.)

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 1:23:56 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:34:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 1:37:57 PM PDT
Rachel says:
J. Schwarz:

I do think it is a paid position. He must get some remuneration from veterianians today.

Bet you this new William is part of the same crowd though his profile says Christian, not atheist like LAD.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:37:33 PM PDT
Rachel says:
Suetonius:

He has the target well drawn. In the middle of the circle it is written Jews and then he shoots his arrow!

Intolerable? He needs a mirror. That is sheeeeeeeer projection :-)

One doesn't need Freud to see this obvious mechanism of defense.
For Dickerson: Arabs are no Semites. That refers to Languages. Ahem.....

Greetings,

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:41:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 2:39:29 PM PDT
William says:
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-arrests-213-immigrants-mass-round-004659153.html;_ylt=Awrj4kIm.thP7GEA5BVXNyoA;_ylc=X3IDMgRjc3JjcHZpZANkTkpCYlVvRzd2NnEucGFHVHNQMFh3bkZZNlhSVVVfWS5nWUFCNFdoBGZyA3VzaC1tYWlsBGZyMgNzZy1nYWMEbl9ncHMDMTAEb3JpZ2luA3NycARwb3MDMQRwcXN0cgNpc3JlYQRxdWVyeQNpc3JlYQRzYWMDMQRzYW8DMwR2dGVzdGlkA01TWTAwOA--?rnd=40217780045258649729004092213

Yeah I am embarrassed that you have the same name as me. I just googled israel and this link popped up on yahoo. Get your facts straight and your mind right. I never said that article, he posted data from the link I attached to this forum post.

"They have wrecked our country and have taken over every aspect of our lives," he spat. "They are border jumpers, they should be shot."

"Allowing them to stay would mean "the end of the Zionist dream," he warned
google is your answer

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 1:47:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 1:48:29 PM PDT
Suet says:
You googled isreal? raelly?

All you need now is a shred of evidence that the quotes you attributed to Israeli leaders have a basis in fact. Rather than being - for example - made up by lying propagandists.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:33:06 PM PDT

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:34:10 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:46:32 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Do we care what you post? Nah.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:48:58 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
LAD not a bigot? History says you can judge a man by the caliber of his writings. So I guess we can judge you LAD. You just don't make it. Everything you post, and every source you use is mostly tainted as is your thought process. You are no scholar LAD and I personally doubt a HS grad.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:50:06 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 2:51:37 PM PDT
William says:
Maybe I am "late" to class and this forum has been moving ever forward toward an unknown destination, so what you are saying is that you believe any news media that would talk of Israeli Jews attacking African migrants is a work of "Propaganda"? To this I do not know what to say, for what has been so clearly shown is what is transpiring. Forgive me if I do not subscribe to the philosophy of Jews being "eternal victims" until the time of atonement. People are people and when one group of people regardless of their "higher than thou" mentality attack another group of people....all the rhetoric goes out the window. To trivialize this as a strike against the Jewish people as a whole, no I will not agree to that....but it seems that the ones that are in power are making decisions that could impact the preception of others and that is something that I will speak against.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:51:15 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Doesn't matter. If he is a shill they made a strategic error by chosing one with no brains. Besides nobody takes the troll seriously anyway.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:53:18 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 2:55:31 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Hi Rachel, had my first class today on the Ancient ME. We are starting with Sumer and the prof provided us with some tablet translations about a murder trial and a case of a father who is a scribe complaining about the juvenile deliquency of his son. I guess the first case of juvenile deliquency in recorded history.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:06:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 3:11:06 PM PDT
Rachel says:
J Schwarz:

*This is fascinating. Is there a facsimile of that Tablet? If you have it I would love to get it.
* I hope he goes into the issue of agriculture and how we know a plant is original from Sumer or Egypt. That is interesting because of the constant discussion of who was first Egypt, or Sumer. :-)
Thank you , for these news as this is important for me.

Rachel

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 3:07:10 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:07:57 PM PDT
Rachel says:
So much for your Spanish: it is Cojones.

Cajon is a drawer.

All for colloquial Spanish , hahahahahaha!
Rachel

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 3:10:18 PM PDT

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 3:13:09 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 3:19:13 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
He took two pages from a book and handed us copies, but the pages had no book name. I will see him tomorrow and ask him the name.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions