Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Pro-Israeli Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 4226-4250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 7:14:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 11:32:10 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Are you going to list every criminal by ethnicity LAD? Are you that much of a bigoted lowlife? How about listing the 70% Christian criminals and what they are in for? Or the 7% Muslim criminals. The fact that you only singled out a JEW to post on shows what kind of a lowlife you truly are. Actually the lowest of the low. And how about YOU LAD? I hope your record is squeaky clean, but somehow a person like you would not be. You profess to be an atheist. There are more atheists in prison than Jews. How about we list some crimes by atheists. You would like that wouldn't you LAD?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 8:04:41 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 8:06:07 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Hey LAD tell us about your qualifications to be a news reporter. Did you go to college? Did you get a degree in journalism? Do you have your masters? PHD? How many years did you attend school LADDIE? Did you graduate high school? Did you go to high school? What makes you qualified to judge JOOOOOS? Am I qualified to judge you? Most certainly. Now how many atheists are in the US prison system? What types of crimes did they commit? Did atheists ever commit murder? These are serious questions LAD and someone with your background in journalism should be asking about. Are you asking about them LAD? Do you care about them LAD? Now I think that since more atheists are imprisoned in the US prison system than Jews there must be serious issues with atheists, isn't that so LAD? Do you have any issues LAD besides being a Jew hater and a bigot? Do you notice the little things on Amazon like nobody respecting anything you write? Do you feel like you are a loser LAD? Do Jews usually pass you by in the street and ignore you? Maybe they realize something about you you are not aware of. I notice it, and most of the people on these sites notice it. Maybe it IS you after all. Imagine that.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 8:45:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 8:46:27 PM PDT
Shas paper against haredi draft: We'll leave Israel
In editorial, Rabbi Moshe Shafir warns of 'chaos' and 'anarchy' in case IDF exemption for ultra-Orthodox annulled. 'When there is no government, there is civil war,' he writes
Kobi Nachshoni
Published: 07.13.12, 07:44 / Israel Jewish Scene

The Shas daily "Yom Leyom" ("Day to Day") has suggested some original ways to protest the government's plan to draft yeshiva students, including leaving the country altogether and filing charges againt Israel in the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.

In a piercing op-ed published Thursday, the newspaper's editor, Rabbi Moshe Shafir, warned of "anarchy" or "chaos" in case the haredim will no longer be exempt from army service.
Chief Sephardic Rabbi
Rabbi hints: Haredi draft is devil's work / Kobi Nahshoni
Chief Sephardic Rabbi Amar says Monday's earthquake happened over IDF draft debate; claims yeshiva students are being persecuted
Full Story

"Not one haredi will enlist without the authorization of the rabbis. We'll devote our lives to the Torah at any price," wrote Shafir, a forefront Shas spokesperson.

In his column, Shafir warned of mass ultra-Orthodox demonstrations and said "lawsuits in the UN and the international courts, such as those filed by Israel's Left, will be effective.

"Holocaust-type photos of dozens of children wearing yellow badges may even leave the last German submarine in the shipyard," the rabbi said, referring to the sale of German Dolphin submarines to Israel.

'Casualties on both sides' (Archive photo: Reuters)

Turning to Israel's secular community, Shafir warned that the haredim may resort to a "tax revolt" and launch strikes that will "make spaghetti of your country." He also warned of a mass haredi exodus "which will gradually turn you into a minority in the face of an Arab majority.

"We will also make it difficult to realize your melting pot ideal - the prisons are already filled with Eritreans," he said in the editorial.

Yom Leyom also criticized Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for "lacking leadership" and leaving important decisions in the hands of "random teenagers."

"When there is no (leader), there is no government, and when there is no government, there is civil war," the rabbi wrote. "And in war there are casualties on both sides."

Rabbi Eliezer Melamed, head of the Har Bracha yeshiva, suggested that the government exempt women from IDF service before recruiting haredi men.

"The interaction between men and women in the army is the main obstacle, and the leaders of the haredi public use it as the main argument (against the recruitment of haredim)," he wrote in a column published in the haredi newspaper Besheva.

"The army must prepare for the absorption of thousands of soldiers who devoutly keep the mitzvoth."

The rabbi said that like other religious people, the ultra-Orthodox must also be offered tracks similar to the hesder yehivas that will allow them to combine army service with Torah studies.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4254777,00.html

They will come to the US and get on welfare here to rob our treasury.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 8:52:23 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Who cares LAD? Now tell all of us why you are so fascinated by JEWS. I understand they are more educated than you. I also understand they are more successful than you could ever be. And I know they ignore you because you don't even show up on their radar. I mean take a look in the mirror LAD. Minimum education, not a success, no inventions, no abilities, just a below average guy and that is where you will remain for the rest of your life. Too sad, but it was your choice.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 9:03:43 PM PDT
\\Who cares LAD? Now tell all of us why you are so fascinated by JEWS.\\

You must be copying this jink from a master template. Do they still pay you by the post?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 10:36:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 10:37:15 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
And while you are at it why not explain yourself? You could be anywhere but you choose to be here with JOOOOOOS. Why is that? Are you a failure like LAD? Were you turned down for a job? A loser? Never did anything important in your pathetic life? Why do you need to rant about Jews to feel better? I guess you have nothing better to do than attack Jews. Sick. Ask yourself why you are here and have to rant. What's the problem, no Arabs to rant to? Jew got your tongue? Just like the rest of the Arabs that feel the need to harrass Jews who seriously have no need to bother with you? Too pathetic.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 10:39:20 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Muslims have enough problems on their plate than to worry about Jews. In 1300 years they are in the same place and it will take another 1300 years for them to get their act together. As for thickish it will most likely be a lifetime.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 10:54:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 10:59:35 PM PDT
Rachel says:
William B:

Yes, in any language, but know that that Post has no good Spanish construction.

Yo no te quiero a ti, y no veo razon alguna para querete.

I don't love you, and I don't see any reason why I should.

Point is: I am NOT looking for LAD's love at all.

Respect is a lot to ask from him! Given his posts.
We, Jews, and the decent human beings that support us regrardless of their religion, will never get that from him at all.
Given that his sources leave a lot to be desired. Ahem Achooo....................
A total loss to humanity that I do not mourn.
Rather, like a pit bull trained to fight. Wooof woof.
Pit bulls who aren't trained that way,are lovable beings.

There is nothing lovable about LAD. A total trained pitbull. He wants his bait.
We do not fall for it.................
No lo amo, ni lo respeto.
Neither do I love him, nor respect him. Period.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 10:59:12 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Actually LAD needs to earn respect, and from what I have seen of his posts, he will never earn any respect. He is not perceptive enough to realize exactly what he is, and exactly what he isn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 14, 2012 11:00:59 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 11:01:53 PM PDT
Rachel says:
Hi dear:

I hope you enjoyed my post on Abraham.
I'd love comments on that.

That is more important than a man who has no feathers on his cap.
His posts show me that he is not a good person.

Rachel

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 11:21:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 11:45:44 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
We are studying not only the Hebrews but some of the other cultures, the Babylonians, Akkadians, Assyrians, Sumerians, Hittites, Kassites, Hyksos, Ugarites and some of their languages and religions. The Prof seems to be fascinated by their religious beliefs and languages and will write some of the symbols on the board with the pronunciation. Cunieform with symbols representing syllables, hieroglyphics based upon a consonantal system represented by pictures and Coptic which came much later written in Grk letters. He was so into it on the last lesson that the students were getting turned off. Another week, then the final and then off for the summer. He also discussed the discovery at Ebla in 1974 and the controversy over the interpretation of the tablets. You would enjoy his class.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 12:10:51 AM PDT
Rachel says:
J Schwarz:

I am sure, mea achuz, that I would enjoy his class.
If you write to me personally I will tell you some news.

I understand the professor. I also love the development of the Alphabet, but in classes, you can't let your passions take over. Also to keep the students' attention I bring Papyrus to class, We write their own name in Egyptian Hieroglyphs, then get into a comparison of Ivri ivrit and Ivirt Ashuri with the Phoenician one. It must be interactive, or you loose the students' interests!

Layla Tov.
Enjoy the summer, but please don't leave us alone here.
Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 12:27:38 AM PDT
Rachel says:
Absolute horendous construction.

How do i love you?
let me count the ways.
Him,... there is not one route I can find.

Does that make sense to all of you.

Nyet.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 12:29:13 AM PDT
Rachel says:
bigoted, xenophobic, Judephobic: all are good labels for LADjezeera's News and posts.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 9:36:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2012 9:37:46 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
LAD is a sick puppy who has his eyes for JOOOOS only. As if no other ethnicity is in prison only Jooos. And the poor guy thinks he is normal. Hitler thought he was normal too. Only 1.4% of the US prisoners are Jewish, but of course LAD focuses on them. Israel has a lower crime rate than many countries in the world but lets find a Jew to rant about. And the poor LAD can't even have a dialogue with people but needs to cut and paste to make himself feel normal and worthy and all he succeeds in doing is showing everyone exactly how disfunctional he is. Some people need to see a therapist.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 9:38:36 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
And those are his good points.

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 12:50:15 PM PDT
Rachel says:
J. Schwarz:

It is raining here but we have to go anyway. So dysfunctional is Is the correct label.

Its is a nasty thing. ALL his posts.

Yet, I have learned in life, that without my intervention, what goes around comes around to haunt a toxic person.

Stay well.

See you later.

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 9:53:18 PM PDT
\\Ask yourself why you are here and have to rant.\\

You testify against yourself with silly propaganda.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 9:54:59 PM PDT
\\Given that his sources leave a lot to be desired. Ahem Achooo....................
A total loss to humanity that I do not mourn. \\

Mostly the sources he cites are fine examples of people with a conscience. Did you ever have one? What happened to you?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 9:58:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 15, 2012 9:59:57 PM PDT
\\the controversy over the interpretation of the tablets\\

Stop that -- this is a forum for propaganda. The least you could do is act like yourself and insult someone. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 10:03:10 PM PDT
\\bigoted, xenophobic, Judephobic: all are good labels for LADjezeera's News and posts.\

Even the ones by Jews with a conscience?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 10:04:54 PM PDT
\\Its is a nasty thing. ALL his posts.

Yet, I have learned in life, that without my intervention, what goes around comes around to haunt a toxic person.\\

Many of his articles are written by Jews. Are those nasty?

But yeah, watch out because you're one of the most toxic people I've come across.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 5:27:50 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
There is no propaganda. If you want propaganda look at your own people who blame Jews for everything. You are just like them. Do you think it is your calling? Nah, just another Muslim apologist blaming Jews for all your problems instead of fixing them yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 5:30:52 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
As I learned in life there are always people who take the easy way out by blaming others for their own shortcomings, kind of like what the Arabs/Muslims do everyday. 1300 years and no progress and blaming Jews for it. Time to grow up thickish and work out your problems. Go help your fellow Muslims because they certainly need it. The Arab Spring is just an Islamic fail.

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 1:36:25 PM PDT
"The Diaspora will continue to exist, but only for two or three more generations, not longer. After that, Jewish ignorance will greatly increase in the gentile world, assimilation will increase, and no trace will remain of our spiritual heritage. Slowly, the material connection between the Jews in the golah (Diaspora) and those in Israel will cease, and when the State of Israel will no longer require its help and reconstruction aid, an end will come to the golah."
- Isaiah Klinov
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions