Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > History forum

Eye on the Palestinian Territories

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-70 of 70 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2010 10:21:07 PM PDT
anne says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2010 2:27:39 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2010 6:29:01 AM PDT
William B says:
Your slobbering little minion is playing with herself. Only the best for you, Charles.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2010 5:48:32 PM PDT
anne says:
LOL !

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2010 7:59:51 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 1:13:43 AM PDT
William B says:
RE: He's burning in hell and simply making statements.

You're so predictable - just more projection, Chucky.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 1:24:34 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 3:17:49 AM PDT
William B says:
Are you tripping on us, Charles? Gee, I'll call 911 for you! What's their number?

Posted on Oct 16, 2010 10:42:26 AM PDT
Moses says:
Maybe Chuckie was one of those transgendered activists that got kidnapped and raped by the Pallys. He seems to display classic Stockholm Syndrome identification with his captors.
Perhaps the bright side in all this is that he still has his treasured Soviet watch. When he bargained with them to save himself by trading it for his 'virtue', they laughed and called it a 'real POS' as they passed their new boy-toy around the crowd.

He may also be on the road to recovery as he expressed an interest in 'blowing you to smithereens'. One can only assume this refers to the point of er... culmination.

Rest up Chuck, and seek counselling. Traumatic experiences like yours take time to heal and hopefully your identification with these thugs will soon end.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 8:24:03 PM PDT
William B says:
"Better Red than dead", he sez. And, "You'll get the Birkenstocks and Che tee shirt over my Red body!"

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2010 7:33:13 PM PDT
Let the cgi demons and warlocks have their fun. They have long since ceased to have anything useful to say since the last time they cried, "I want my mommy." Yes, even these cretinous evil creatures were someone's children.

Posted on Oct 19, 2010 1:35:35 AM PDT
William B says:
RE: Let the cgi demons and warlocks have their fun.

Is this some kind infantile emotional self-protection scheme that you've conjured up, kinda like an upChuck? There are meds that will help relieve the perceived threat that you imagine from "...cgi demons and warlocks..."!

No wonder you have a "thing" about Jews. They're the first perceived villain of the mentally impaired.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 1:46:10 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 2:38:20 AM PDT
William B says:
You bounce off the walls like a real pro in the rubber-room. Is the medical coverage all that good at good old Fukui U, or is this a preexisting condition that you've hung on the Army?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 3:38:39 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 5:41:54 AM PDT
Yo says:
Jasnuzzi says: "Yes, even these cretinous evil creatures were someone's children."

Man, you are one sick duck Jasnuzzi. But wait, we already knew that ...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2010 5:43:11 AM PDT
I was wondering where that screwball yo-yo got to.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2010 3:30:40 AM PDT
William B says:
Yo:

"...sick duck..."? Are you casting aspersions on Chucky?

Posted on Oct 23, 2010 5:42:07 AM PDT
Yo says:
Why no. Simply providing an objective description of Jasnuzzi. Though I see I mispelled the second word. My apologies ...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2010 6:57:42 AM PDT
Yo-yo you are not forgiven.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  70
Initial post:  Jul 24, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions