Customer Discussions > Home Improvement forum

Best portable water purification system

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2012 4:29:37 PM PST
A while back i bought a new portable water purifier. It not only filters but purifies. It also removes heavy metals and pesticides this is great news for all of us outdoorsmen because in most mountain streams you will find mercury and in almost all lower elevation bodies of water you will find pesticides. I don't know of any other portable system that does all that. You can read my article on it here: http://www.squidoo.com/Purificup
and visit their Facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PurifiCup/186259211407814
Check them out if you are any kind of outdoorsman or traveler

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2012 12:41:22 AM PDT
I'm definitely impressed with Purificup and the website. Thanks for the post. Do you know anything about finding a good water filter for the shower? The reviews on Amazon don't talk much about what is filtered and they seem to love or hate the products. Most don't seem to be hated for purification but for leakages. I want a good filter for both.

I'm also interested in a purifier for the kitchen sink but I get overwhelmed by various claims. Do you have any ideas for that? - thanks so much.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 2:02:42 PM PDT
Johnny D says:
I think you guys should check out SimpliPure.

They have water bottles that filter out heavy metals and pesticides and chlorine... etc. And it costs just $13!

www.simplipure.com

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 11:17:50 AM PDT
dtperk says:
Personally, I really like Berkey's products. Quality made

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2012 8:22:08 AM PDT
ruchan says:
Thanks for your recommendation on Berkey's products! How do you like it so far? Which model did you get?

Posted on Apr 5, 2014 5:59:43 PM PDT
So far I haven't seen a genuine "purification" product in this post. These are water filters. They do not deal with virus and bacteria

Posted on Apr 6, 2014 6:27:36 AM PDT
Dan Edson says:
I think that LifeStraw is a good portable purification system with several years of history behind it
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Home Improvement forum (460 discussions)

ARRAY(0x98886510)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Home Improvement forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 28, 2012
Latest post:  12 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions