Customer Discussions > Home Recording forum

studioBLADE anyone?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 15, 2012 6:59:01 PM PDT
Jase Michel says:
http://www.musiccomputing.com/studioblade

Thinking very seriously about this... This or Korg Kronos? or Motif? Or... Or... ideas?

I want it to do everything, not become outdated any time soon, and sound awesome (particularly piano & elec. pianos).

Thoughts?

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 4:38:02 AM PDT
J. C. Woodby says:
It's great that you're a very serious thinker. Keep it up!

Posted on Jul 5, 2012 8:44:07 AM PDT
W. Crouse says:
That's really just a computer with integrated midi control.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2012 1:59:35 PM PDT
Jase Michel says:
@ J.C. ...

@ W. Crouse: Yea, I know; I'm pretty set on it because it is an all-in-one. The main reason is that I'm tired of having a bunch of pieces of equipment - recording on one thing, and mixing down on another, etc. I am intrigued by the concept of a DAW and I've never really gotten into computer recording because I've never had a computer that could handle it. This seems like it would take years before this thing even began to sweat with whatever I could throw at it.

Plus customer service is huge for me; I've already spoken at length with customer service and I'm not even a customer yet! The owner is Victor Wong, the same guy that worked for OpenLabs (Neko XXL, etc) so he knows his gear. Also, you can't find a bad review about these things (probably because they're so cost prohibitive that not everybody can invest in one and write any review at all lol).

I realize that another option would be to build my own super computer and get my own midi controller, but I bet it would pale in comparison to this thing's compact design, power, and support.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Home Recording forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions