Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Home Recording forum

Zoom H4N & audio solution advice

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 24, 2012 7:26:28 PM PDT
Hariharan says:
Hi,
My first post here. I have Zoom H4N and i shoot multi cam with Canon 7D & 5D Mark II. Other than one shoot, i have never used this much. Now i have got a documentary project, and i want to use this H4N for multi tracking. What else i should buy? I see this http://amzn.to/GN2qLM Sennheiser mic. Let's say i want to use this shotgun for the person who am interviewing. How my Zoom H4N connected to this audio? What else i need to record the ambience? How this microphone gets power? What's the good overall solution for sound? And is there any best way for me organize files when i shoot dual audio and edit in final cut pro? Any advice would be great. Thanks a lot!

HARIHARAN

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 10:17:09 PM PDT
Connect the K6-ME64 to the H4n with an XLR cable to channel 1, make shure to use a AA batery on the mic and record the ambience in stereo with the internal mics of the H4n, make shure to use wind protection on the mics, you still have the channel 2 to record whatever you want on it, like a lavalier mic or the side mic from an MS stereo mic, wear good headphones.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Home Recording forum (149 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Home Recording forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions