Customer Discussions > Horror forum

ghoul story

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2013 6:42:18 PM PST
Carpocratian says:
Many years ago (decades, really) I read a short story about a teenage female ghoul. It wasn't written for young adults - I believe it was in a horror anthology. I have never been able to find it since. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 11:31:46 AM PST
M. Carole says:
I know of a recent anthology that included a teenage female ghoul story by David Liss, which was the first story in the book. She gains insight into people's brains when she eats them. Does this sound like it? If so, it's in: The Monster's Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eyes.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013 7:14:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 26, 2013 7:15:02 AM PST
J. K. Grice says:
When I was a kid in high school in the early eighties I had an anthology booked simply called GHOUL! (at the time there was also WEREWOLF!, VOODOO!, & MUMMY!). I don't remember all of the stories clearly, but one story that really stood out was by Charles L. Grant entitled, QUIETLY NOW. While I'm not sure if this is the story you're seeking, it has always haunted me and should be read by every horror lover.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2013 11:33:27 PM PDT
A. Richner says:
I know the story you're talking about! She was youngish, and gets caught eating cold fingers from the morgue? There were a ton of great stories in that book, I've been trying to remember what it was for months now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Horror forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Horror forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions