Customer Discussions > Horror forum

The Lounge

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5101-5125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:26:42 AM PDT
Marc Iverson says:
Nope. Never heard of the second one, but heard plenty of good things about the first.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:29:28 AM PDT
Marc Iverson says:
The concept really was a wonderful blend of funny and slightly clever, but that got derailed.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 11:32:10 AM PDT
Marc Iverson says:
Had a bad cold for a few days, Charlene, so not feeling super great. Haven't even felt like reading, for the most part. Just finished "American Shaolin," though, which was pretty good but kinda fell apart at the end. Hope you're doing well.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 6:11:11 AM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
Rec-that sounds like so much fun. I love seeing the Blue Angels fly. At one time, they had a IMAX theater film on them in Pensacola at the Navy base theater. We got to see them up close and personal and felt what it was like to be a fly on the wing of one. So cool.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:09:28 AM PDT
I love to watch the Blue Angels! In a way, I think those guys are crazy!

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:10:36 AM PDT
Oh that sucks, Marc. : (
I hope you feel better soon. I know you would have to be feeling badly not to even want to read.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 12:27:23 PM PDT
Marc Iverson says:
Thanks Charlene. The cold finally left me alone enough that I could get some sleep, so that's a good start. I feel a bit better today, and am crossing my fingers the thing won't come roaring back again.

Posted on May 28, 2012 2:11:58 PM PDT
J. Case says:
Men in Black 3 has beaten out The Avengers for the number 1 spot.

Posted on May 28, 2012 3:49:25 PM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
MIB III was also on my list to see but my friend and I decided on Dark Shadows instead. I loved it but still want to see MIB III! :)

Posted on May 28, 2012 3:50:47 PM PDT
recluse says:
Tommy Lee Jones being such a major sex symbol........

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 3:51:53 PM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
Yeah, THAT'S why I want to see it. :P

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 4:08:46 PM PDT
recluse says:
I know! :P

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 4:57:55 PM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
hey do you think Johnny Depp beat out Will Smith bc he's funnier? Hah! Although Will is pretty darn cute, too.....;)

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:16:36 PM PDT
recluse says:
I figured the theater showing Dark Shadows was closer..........

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:40:11 PM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
Same theater. :)

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:45:10 PM PDT
recluse says:
You missed the start of MIB III and settled for Dark Shadows?

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 5:59:07 PM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
Ummmm nope. Johnny Depp won the day right from the start.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 6:17:37 PM PDT
recluse says:
Girls dig miniatures.....

Posted on May 28, 2012 7:30:48 PM PDT
Warning: not a happy post. Kinda gross. Damn TV news. (So skip this if you like.)

It's been a nice holiday weekend but tonight's 5pm news was just one tragedy after another (the most awful being the drugged-up homeless guys that were naked on a bridge, one guy ripping and eating the other guy's face ... a cop had to kill the eater; so gruesome).

I couldn't wait to watch a funny Britcom dvd (Little Britain) to chase the horrors away.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 8:11:19 PM PDT
recluse says:
You sould know better than to be watching the news, Baron.

Posted on May 28, 2012 8:30:54 PM PDT
J. Case says:
I saw the Chernoybl Diaries on Sunday, and I would reccomend it.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 3:58:51 AM PDT
LFrog1386 says:
I didn't hear about the naked homeless guys but the face eater had everyone joking that the zombie apocalypse had finally arrived. LOL I guess when it's that gruesome, you just have to laugh. Some joker posted a photo of the supposed victim in Room 237 on Facebook. I happened upon it with no warning and had to shut my mind down immediately in order to view it without being ill. And then quickly changed the page. Let's just say the guy has no face anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 5:41:57 AM PDT
re: I didn't hear about the naked homeless guys but the face eater had everyone joking that the zombie apocalypse had finally arrived.

The homeless guys, that's the face eater story. The face eater was homeless (according to yesterday's WABC-TV news). Both men were, and naked. It had to have been a drug thing. No sane person would tear the flesh from another's face and eat it.

It really was gruesome to hear, and seemed more like something out of 'Night of the Living Dead". One of the most ghastly news items I've heard in my life.

I don't want to know what the victim's face looked like. And the policeman said that when he yelled at the eater, the eater just growled at him.

Come to Miami and see the sights. Yikes.
Your reply to Baron Sardonicus's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on May 29, 2012 5:54:52 AM PDT
Well, a happy Monday morning to you, Baron!

I wish I had had one more coffee before I read about that. Then again, maybe it's good that I'm still groggy.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 6:02:41 AM PDT
re: Chernoybl Diaries

It sounds like another "foolish tourists/twentysomethings trespassing and ending up mutilated one by one" story.

They need not have based it on a real catastrophe. Bad taste. (Or maybe just a lack of imagination or creativity.)

I'd love to see a horror movie about stupid filmmakers who are hunted down and killed by disappointed moviegoers, LOL... ;)

The lack of original and interesting horror film concepts these days is sad ... they're few and far between. I haven't seen something unique in a long time. I remember some cool stuff, like "Phantasm". But that was decades ago. "May" was interesting, back in 2002.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Horror forum
Participants:  67
Total posts:  6515
Initial post:  Feb 14, 2012
Latest post:  4 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions