Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Jewelry forum

necklace worn by nancy botwin on showtime series "weeds"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2008 6:17:10 AM PDT
i'm looking for the necklace worn by the chacrecter nancy botwin who stars on the showtime series weeds. it is a thin gold chain with 2 or 3 very small gold discs. i want to know where i can buy this neclace? any ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2008 12:04:59 PM PDT
Mauri Pioppo Gold Loveletter Necklace w/ 2 Letter Charms
Very pricy $500
also she wears Me&Ro jewelry

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 6, 2008 7:56:24 AM PDT
thanks so much for the info. beautiful yet,(you're absolutely right), pricey! i've sen her me and ro jewelry but not exactly what i'm looking for.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2008 8:12:33 PM PDT
Kalah says:
I thought it was gorjana jewelry--the 3 Petal Necklace. I think she also wears the lily necklace.

http://gorjana.com/

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2008 9:41:25 PM PDT
K. Kaufman says:
check out satyajewelry.com for similar styles at a lower price. they are a really cute company and make lovely stuff. i have some earrings of theirs that i love.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2008 7:22:16 PM PDT
did you ever find it? I've been looking for it forever! It's not the Mauri Pioppo or me

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 7:36:20 PM PST
A. Beniche says:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79235946/14k-gold-two-7mm-nancy-botwin-necklace?ref=cat_gallery_1

I found the necklace (:

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2013 3:45:32 PM PDT
Susan says:
Etsy.com

In reply to an earlier post on May 26, 2013 10:32:44 PM PDT
L Vincenza says:
Hey, Margaret! I'm a jewelry designer and I was so totally in love with that necklace that I made my own version. But I put more little discs on it. I would be happy to send you a picture of it, and if you like it I can make one for you with however many bits you want on it. I make it out of gold filled chain and wire so it is WAY cheaper. Best wishes!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2013 5:35:55 PM PDT
Susan says:
etsy.com has the only jewelry I have been able to find

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2015 10:36:00 PM PST
Hi,
Can I see the picture please I'm looking for this necklace for a while.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Jewelry forum (171 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jewelry forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jul 4, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 10, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions