Customer Discussions > Jewelry forum

Blood free diamonds

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2011 9:25:19 PM PDT
Andrea says:
Is there a source for diamonds that is humane- not smuggled up someone's butt who got a quarter, and I end up spending thousands on it? And remembering someone else's sacrifice for my personal decoration. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 4:36:48 PM PDT
VT Maid says:
Diamond nexus labs is a place where you can get lovely lab-created diamonds. Claim to have the same chemical properties of high quality, natural diamonds at very small fraction of the price. Made in USA, blood free. I've got a pair of stud earrings and 3 pendants (mix of yellow and white 14k gold) and have given pendants as gifts. We're all very happy with them.

Posted on Jun 16, 2011 8:32:25 PM PDT
So Mutsumi says:
If you want a beautiful and special diamond, buy a Heart's On Fire diamond ring,earrings,necklace etc... It will come with a certificate of authenticity! Plus it's the world most prestigious cut diamond and also conflict free(thank god).My sister's boyfriend bought her a HOF diamond and it's so beautiful! It doesnt matter what lighting her ring is it, her ring will still sparkle. Unlike those wedding rings they display under a bright light in order to make it shine. Here is an example of what a Hearts on fire ring looks like aka HOF.
1. Official HOF website
http://heartsonfire.com/

Info about HOF ring being conflict free
http://heartsonfire.com/Learn-About-Our-Diamonds/Our-Promise.aspx

2.Official Youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8qioNSttFE&feature=youtu.be

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2011 7:13:05 AM PDT
We don't use any dirty gold in our pieces, and all the diamonds we acquire are conflict free. It does not affect the price of the jewelry in any way. I personally feel the same way you do. Our site is Francesca Fine Jewelry at http://www.francescafinejewelry.com Email is info@francescafinejewelry.com If there is anything you'd like, let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 16, 2011 10:38:05 PM PDT
ws says:
Diamond Nexus Labs are NOT lab-created diamonds. They are Cubic Zirconia. There have been 3rd party tests that proved the elements of their stones were mainly yttrium oxide, or Cubic Zirconia. They throw around words like synthetic and simulant to try and confuse people. The only places that make REAL lab-created diamonds are places like Apollo, Gemesis, and Chatham. These are yellow, because there is NO technology available today that makes colorless lab created diamonds. Also, their prices are almost the same as real natural diamonds. Diamond Nexus labs is in no way a lab-created diamond. If you think you can get a 1 carat lab-created diamond for $700 then you are being taken for a ride. If you know you are getting CZ, fine. But don't tell people it is lab-created diamonds from Diamond Nexus labs when they most certainly are NOT.
For more info, search Diamond Nexus Labs on betterthandiamond.com forums. There is more info there on the 3rd party reports, as well as reviews.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2011 11:36:50 AM PDT
Arsen says:
Diamond Nexus labs sells cubic zirconia at a 300% markup.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 20, 2011 11:40:00 AM PDT
Arsen says:
Captain, diamond producing regions that were caught in civil war are now at peace, many of these diamond mines are now privately owned and operated and sell their goods through the Kimberly Process. Those knock off handbags people like to buy illegally are more conflict ridden than diamonds now.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2012 6:43:27 AM PST
A. Freimann says:
@ws
Diamond Nexus also has a line of 100% pure carbon labratory grown genuine DIAMONDS (being 100% carbon). Did you not see that section on their website?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2012 1:26:57 PM PST
Andrea says:
I don't need anything prestigious. I am just careful about what my money contributes to.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2012 2:09:36 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2012 2:14:20 AM PDT
Yuck. Someone might have had my diamonds up their butt? Good lord.
I guess that explains the t.p. I found in the prongs of my engagement ring. Just kidding.

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 2:10:18 AM PDT
Butt diamonds. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2012 7:36:45 PM PDT
Andrea says:
Oh yeah. Well, don't start doing illegal drugs then, if you don't care for the products that have been imported via body cavity!

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 3:27:53 PM PDT
widowTink says:
Lake County Diamonds, from Lake County, California, are beautiful. Also called "Moon Tears", they are found at the base of Mt. Konocti, are one carbon shy of being real diamonds, support a local California economy and have never been in someone's butt. I have several pieces that I treasure. Check it out: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lake-county-diamonds-100-ct-great-74494858

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 4:30:55 PM PST
Jeff says:
You are correct, Diamond Nexus Labs are cubic zirconia (no matter how much they protest they are selling something special. If they were up front about it and didn't lie, they would look better in my eyes. If you're looking for real man-made diamonds, look for companies like Gemesis, D.Nea etc. And please note that it is impossible right now to create clear, colorless lab diamonds more than .25 carat. So if you see something larger than that, it's a form of cz.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 4:31:13 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 14, 2012 4:31:36 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 4:33:20 PM PST
Jeff says:
Oh, they do offer only a few of those "pure carbon ones" but let's be honest, the only reason they do that is so that their main cz product can be pooled into the "man made diamond" category, so they can say, yes, we sell man made diamonds. But overall, they sell cz in 99% of what they do. The technology isn't there for good sized colorless man made diamonds anyways. Anyone who tells you different are selling cz;)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Jewelry forum (163 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jewelry forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions