Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Customer Discussions > Kindle Accessory forum

Kindle Fire (camera)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 3, 2012 9:19:03 AM PDT
sassygirl622 says:
Does anyone know or think that Kindle might put a camera in the Kindle Fire next year?

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 9:31:58 AM PDT
A. Dietz says:
Nobody knows, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 10:43:03 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 3, 2012 10:45:38 AM PDT
I heard Apple is designing a kindle compatible to the fire with more features. I hope it includes a camera and a USB port for flashdrives.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 12:21:10 PM PDT
A. Dietz says:
I seriously doubt that Apple is designing a Kindle compatible with the Fire since they have a very successful line of iPads. You might want to develop better sources of information.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2012 6:39:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2012 1:56:20 PM PST
AAAAAAaaaaaa

Posted on Dec 18, 2012 10:34:25 AM PST
HOW DO WE USE THE CAMERA ON THE KINDLE ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2012 7:26:12 PM PST
A. Dietz says:
It's designed to be used with Skype for video calls. If you insist on using it as a still camera (you're going to be taking lots of pictures of yourself since it faces the user), tap on the Photos link at the top of the home page. The camera icon is in the upper right corner of the page.

AND NEXT TIME DON'T SHOUT!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 5:37:49 AM PST
umm just wanted u to know i wasnt shouting . i can see the caps better . i am going blind i have macular degeneration , i should tell people more often but it is tough , anyway i am sorry if you thought i was shouting and i don't think i will be using the camera but thanks for explaining it to me
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Accessory forum (823 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Accessory forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions