Best Kindle Fire Cover?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2012 7:39:54 AM PST
Julia says:
Which covers have people liked?

Posted on Feb 18, 2012 11:23:57 AM PST
4ever says:
Verso Artist Series Case Cover for Kindle Fire -- This is what I purchased for my Kindle Fire -- one with the old manual typewriter on it...very happy with it. It holds the Fire and it can fold backwards to stand for you. Very happy with this one!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2012 6:57:25 PM PST
Marrikesh Leather. Like an old school bag. Love the leather!

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 9:12:42 PM PST
LaToya says:
I have the Verso Artist Series Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Cities, Red. I love it! It looks very nice and sophisticated.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 9:25:03 PM PST
S. dubowik says:
the best most protective case for kindle fire is http://www.gumdropcases.com/kindle-fire.html its got a front screen and rubber surrounding it just doesnt get safer for kindle fire.I dont know why its not all over amazons site but it isnt.its the only case ive seen thats like an otterbox for KF.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2012 5:25:51 AM PST
C. Hyche says:
I love the Yoobao cover. I ordered from http://amazon.com. It's thin and closes with a magnet. It'sall leather too.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 1:26:12 PM PST
liveyourlife says:
I 4ever I can't find the one with the manual typewriter that is the one I would want.. could you send me a link?

Thank you

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 1:29:20 PM PST
liveyourlife says:
Leslie I saw that how protective is it.. It is so beautiful love the leather also..

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2012 6:47:11 PM PST
E. Koury says:
I really like Moko covers - I don't think I'd pay full price but for $13, I don't think you could get any better. It's protective, feels good to hold, and is cute. MoKo(TM) Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, PURPLE

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2012 4:47:12 AM PST
liveyourlife says:
Just bought one myself it looks awesome and I got purple since my ribbon for my brain disorder is that..

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2012 7:52:13 PM PST
Susan says:
I have the same case and have gotten many compliments on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2012 10:25:05 AM PST
Verso Typewriter Case Cover by Molly Rausch (Fits Kindle Fire), Sage/Tan (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)

Posted on Mar 2, 2012 11:35:56 PM PST
Solo says:
[[ASIN:B005KDYBIO Kindle Fire Leather Case Cover by Marware, Black
I purchased the Marware leather cover for my Fire. It protects the Fire quite nicely, and it has numerous features that make the Fire easy and comfortable to use. Expensive, though. IMO it's worth it. I feel it will last for many years.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2012 3:57:50 PM PST
liveyourlife says:
That one looks just like the one I finally got the MoKo(TM) Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, PURPLE but it was only 14.00..

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2012 10:47:03 AM PST
kaibot says:
I also have this case for my KF and I LOVE it!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012 8:35:03 AM PST
I love the Gumdrop cover as well. I wasn't thrilled with it aesthetically when I saw a picture of it but got it anyway for the additional protection since it's in my purse so much. Now I love how worry free I can be with it with this cover on it and am glad I chose function over form.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Accessory forum (812 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Accessory forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions