Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

I want to buy a book i saw on kindle but it says price still pending ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 1:21:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 1:24:03 AM PST
ebee says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 1:46:43 AM PST
Cluny says:
Sounds like you are schilling for author as THERE IS a price listed There is also a review just written by someone that looks an awful lot like you under different alias.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 2:13:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 12, 2012 2:23:10 AM PST
ebee says:
Hi, I am sorry that you think i am the author or reviewer but i truly am not at all. And thank you for pointing out it now has a price for it did not ten minutes ago and all yesterday. I do not know the author at all. thank you for your reply but I think you nmeed to trust people more, we are not all vultures in this world. It was a genuine question and concern , i had passed this book onto my facebook wall and three people want to buy it we could not for it didnt have a price on and so i came here to ask why. p.s if i had reveiwed it why would i want to buy it ? I dont understand why you would think what you have just said in your reply to me ?

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 2:14:50 AM PST
ebee says:
and it is still showing up with no price ? so it may be to you but it isnt to me ? is it showing up as priced to anyone else thank you its been like this for two days now . sincerely E

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 5:29:49 AM PST
It shows with a .99 price here in the U.S. Perhaps it's not available in your country?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:24:45 AM PST
Splinker says:
Usually that means the book is in the process of a price change. Maybe going into a free promotion stage.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 1:12:05 PM PST
ebee says:
Hello , it is working now I put the title in kindle uk bookstore and I have got it now , i do think it was being altered in some way hence the notice for i asked elsewhere after i asked here. Thank you for your kind reply

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 12:16:57 PM PST
Splinker says:
You're welcome.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2012 1:12:33 PM PST
ebee says:
I think i have got the idea of how buying a kindle book works now, I have to buy it through kindle.co.uk If i open kindle.com up the book dosnt show a price, i am slowly getting use to kindle , thanks for your reply
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Book forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions