Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

three dawg night

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 5:55:13 PM PST
My sincere apologies to this forum for promoting my book here.I'm learning as I go and was not aware of the other resources available.Again,I apologize and appreciate the directions to the proper areas.Thank y'all for the feedback and your patience .

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:36:49 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
Putting your book title for a thread title is not really considered kosher, either. Just saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:48:20 PM PST
So any advice on how to make this right? Like I've said,I'm new to this and stumbling my way through it.Any input would be appreciated.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:37:01 PM PST
You can promote your book in the Meet Our Authors forum. You can also ask questions. That forum moves pretty quickly, but you might be able to find some threads that will give you some good information.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/meet%20our%20authors/ref=cm_cd_topf_t?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx2UYC1FC06SU8S

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:58:36 PM PST
Thank you Anna for your help.I truly do appreciate it.As is plainly evident,I'm feeling my way through this process and have evidently made quite a few mistakes.Thank you for your time in responding to my ignorance.You take care now,you hear.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 1:01:31 PM PST
Piece of advice: if you're promoting your book, use proper grammar. That includes putting a space between the period at the end of a sentence and the first letter of the next sentence.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Book forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions