Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

Kindle (PS) books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 16, 2013 12:15:26 PM PST
Patish 30 says:
When a kindle book says "Kindle edition" or (PS), what does that mean?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013 1:08:14 PM PST
"Kindle edition" means you can read it on your Kindle. As opposed to the Mass Market Paperback edition which you cannot read on your Kindle.

I haven't noticed (PS). Can you give me a title?

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 6:56:52 AM PST
Just Peachy says:
"P.S. after a book's title refers to HarperCollins' Perennial trade paperbacks. Here is part of the corporate release describing the program:

"New York, NY (July 29, 2004) HarperCollins announced today that its Perennial imprint is launching a new trade paperback program called P.S.. Titles in this program will contain an additional section at the back of the book with behind-the-pages insights, interviews and more. The extra content in this section will take these titles beyond traditional reprinting and offers readers added value with their paperback purchase."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013 8:30:27 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013 8:30:57 AM PST
Patish 30 says:
Thank you so much, Peachy Pat. Guess it's an even better deal that I thought. I was told it was an abbreviated edition of a book. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 11:34:06 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 12:31:53 PM PST
Spamming and promoting your book where it doesn't belong will get you on everyone's Never Buy Ever list.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 3:00:50 PM PST
The sample of the 'book' is painful to read. Wouldn't load this to my Kindle if you paid me.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 6:00:27 PM PST
19 pages for $4. Are people really that stupid?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Book forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 16, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions