Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

Hey Lil Devil

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2012 6:05:53 PM PST
thanks for the heads up.I'm new to this and really appreciate any and all advice.I reckon I should have researched it all a little more. Thank you again.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:37:38 PM PST
Whatshername says:
You're very welcome Frankie. I'm not an author so I couldn't help you much there, but not long ago I was also a newbie here. Some very nice people took the time to help me find my way around the forums. I appreciated it more then I can say. Truth be told, I'm still learning. Just give yourself time, listen and learn. Read the rules & guidelines & don't be afraid to ask questions. You'll do just fine.
Good luck with your book. : )

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 7:55:15 PM PST
Thanks for the reply. I evidently still have a lot to figure out about all this. I really appreciate you taking the time to point out the error in my ways. Also,thanks for the vote of confidence.You take care now,you hear.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:35:09 PM PST
Whatshername says:
Hey, we all make mistakes. Don't be so hard on yourself.
I read your apology on the other thread that you started here. That was real nice. But people will take your apology more seriously if you edit/remove your book title off the thread title. You see, that's self promotion.
And no, I'm not showing you the error of your ways. I'm just helping out a new poster. : )

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 9:01:31 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
Frankie, its not uncommon for unethical authors to "bend the rules" and continue to self-promote their books. Amazon's policy is in place because at one time the forums were plastered with book ads. We also get internet trolls trying to cause problems.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions