Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

A Note From Your Net Nanny

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-155 of 155 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 30, 2012 3:39:36 PM PDT
Bridget Ruth says:
Here's the thing . . .

The conversation I think Angela is referring to with "snark/nastiness" is maybe 5 posts of hundreds. And they're not really all that snarky, let alone nasty. And HJ has a post in that thread (because the "snarky" posts are OT in something else). So for Angela to claim she read those few posts and didn't know HJ is in that group is . . . Well . . . I'll let y'all draw your own conclusions.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 3:43:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 3:45:19 PM PDT
The Blade says:
Indeed.

I've not been interested in this forum (KBF) for various reasons. I have, however, been involved in some minor discussions about books at GR, have found a new book based on a recommendation, and am looking forward to future discussions there.

I'm pretty much apolitical, so that aspect doesn't interest me much. But the rest - certainly does. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 3:49:42 PM PDT
Angela Perry says:
You're sweet to invite me to stay (especially after all this), and I thank you for that. Anything I do will be, and has been, seen as choosing a side. I don't hate anyone. There are some people here at the moment who I really don't care for, but I bet they'd be loyal friends. I prefer shades of grey, but they're hard to find on the Interwebz, as are the people who see them. The fact that you can says a lot for you.

Thanks for the talk, G. Really. I wish everyone was willing to talk things out.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 5:15:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2012 5:20:31 PM PDT
Anne Shirley says:
My "bait." MY "drama fix." Hysterical.

Edit: Double post deleted.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2012 5:17:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 30, 2012 5:20:02 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  37
Total posts:  155
Initial post:  Mar 27, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions