Customer Discussions > Kindle Magazine forum

Bookmarking magazines??? Impossible??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 24, 2012 8:16:18 AM PDT
CJFCL says:
What am I missing?? I recently cancelled all of my magazine subscriptions that I had on Kindle Fire because I could not figure out any way to mark where I had left off reading them (other than physicially writing it down in a notebook next to my chair each time I finished a reading session ... which got to be a PITA.)

This was particularly annoying in the Real Simple magazine app, because that magazine doesn't even have page numbers ... at least none that I could find. So, I had to write down a "description" of where I left off and try to find that place again next time I opened the magazine.

It seems like this should be a no-brainer, but I sure can't figure out how to do it. With a physical magazine I just dog ear the last page I read; is there an electronic way to do this?

As a side note, I used to have a Nook Color - which I sold when I bought my fire - and it was possible to bookmark magazines on that. Surely there's a way to do it on the Fire? Help!

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 1:33:18 PM PDT
I'm looking for the same answer! I'm ready to cancel my Kindle subscriptions because I can't find a way to bookmark or clip the articles that I enjoy or the recipes that I want to try. Now that I have several months worth of four magazines it's nearly impossible for me to remember which recipe came from which issue without writing it down...which seems like a step backwards.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 4:14:29 AM PST
Ya I don't understand how hard it is for amazon to update for kindle fire users. I hear the new kindle fire he has a arrival saver but who wants to buy a all new device
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Magazine forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 24, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions