Customer Discussions > Kindle Magazine forum

Kindle Touch Magazines

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 25, 2011 4:23:55 PM PST
Are the magazines subscriptions only for Kindle Fire or can they be downloaded to Kindle Touch?
Your reply to K. Whitehouse's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 9:11:41 PM PST
It varies from magazine to magazine. From a PC browser, look for a link below the "Monthly Price" section of the page named "Available only on these devices". Hovering over that or clicking the drop-down will show you the devices to which that magazine can be downloaded.

Generally speaking, if the subscription is for an electronic copy (images, ads, etc) of the printed magazine, it will only be available on the Kindle Fire and/or Kindle for iPad. If it's a text extract or such, it may also be available on the other Kindle models.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 10:03:06 AM PDT
NelliButter says:
I dont understand why hearst magazines are not available on kindle touch. They are available on the nook simple touch which is another ereader. I wish amazon will go ahead and make the deal. It really is sad!

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 2:54:39 PM PDT
A lot of magazines are not available. And it seems like none that I want are available for the Android reader. I travel a lot, and wanted to have digital copies of magazines so I'm not carrying 5 pounds of unneeded paper around.

Amazon needs to fix this or they need to be up front about the compatibility of their magazine products for sale.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Thank you for your support of Amazon Discussion Forums. Due to the changing needs of Amazon Forums, we have decided to stop supporting the ‘Active discussions in related forums’ feature in order to focus on providing the most value for our customers.  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Magazine forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions