Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Free Audible Book - Executive Privilege by Philip Margolin

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 60 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 10, 2012 7:53:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 10, 2012 7:54:12 PM PST
EmilyB. says:
HarperCollins:

Executive Privilege is the first book in Phillip Margolin's New York Times best-selling Washington Trilogy, a powerful tale of murder that snakes its way through Washington, D.C.'s halls of power, leading straight to the White House and the most powerful office on earth.

Audible Audio Edition, Unabridged is on the linked book page above.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 7:56:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 10, 2012 7:59:26 PM PST
EmilyB. says:
Other ways to find the free audible book...

Kindle Store
Audible Audiobooks
Audible Audiobooks & More
Type "Executive Privilege" in search bar

Or use this link...

Executive Privilege

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 7:56:50 PM PST
 nospin  says:
Thanks Emily Bronte!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 7:57:51 PM PST
EmilyB. says:
You're welcome, Nospin!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:06:05 PM PST
Artist says:
Thanks, Emily!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:09:20 PM PST
Thank you Emily! :)

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:14:45 PM PST
 nospin  says:
Emily Bronte has started a thread for a Free audio book
http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_rvt_np?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx1ZYM3135US5LV#CustomerDiscussionsNew

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:17:36 PM PST
Danon says:
Thanks so much.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:21:12 PM PST
M. Ratcheson says:
Thanks, Emily!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:21:49 PM PST
S. Prewitt says:
Thanks Emily. Again. I think I love you.

I wonder if this is Amazon's way of apologizing for trying to match Google's 25 cent MP3 album Play of the Day (the Rolling Stones, "Brussels Affair," recorded live in 1973) with some rap-crap album by Drake?

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:25:44 PM PST
Robin says:
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this. I appreciate it more that I can say. I have been having a hard time sleeping lately, under normal circumstances a few or 10 good chapters would put me in sleep mode but unfortunately this doesn't work as well during the sleepless spells. I find that an audio book seems to lull me to sleep but it is many times cost prohibitive. This is a gem. Thanks again for letting me find it.

Robin

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:29:08 PM PST
Zanzibar says:
I haven't tried an audio book yet. Do they store on your MYK page or somewhere else? Do they do well on a kindle? (I have a kindle touch)
Can you put it in the cloud for download later and treat it like ebooks? I don't own anything to play digital audio other than my PC.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:31:41 PM PST
O Be Joyful says:
Thank you, Emily!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:39:17 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 10, 2012 8:41:08 PM PST
S. Prewitt says:
Yes, audiobooks are stored in your Amazon account library and shown on your MYK page, just like Kindle e-books.

I got this free audiobook at Audible.com (Audible.com is owned by Amazon.com). You can quickly set up an account at Audible, using your Amazon account as a template. Then your audiobooks will be stored both in your Audible account library and your Amazon account library. And you can download a free software program from Audible.com to play your audiobooks on your PC or on other devices.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 8:48:38 PM PST
Zanzibar says:
Thank you. Do they sound best if you use earphones on your kindle?

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 8:57:24 PM PST
Novae says:
Thank you Emily! I'm going to share this on the free book thread. Hope that's okay!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 9:08:27 PM PST
C A says:
Thank you so much for posting this. Executive Privilege is the perfect book for me to try out Audible as I've read it already and like it and most of Margolin's work. Again, thanks.

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 9:10:23 PM PST
Dawn says:
Thanks!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 9:26:11 PM PST
?wazithinkin says:
Thanks Emily!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 10:55:07 PM PST
This is my first experience with Audible and wasn't aware that I could log into that with my account. This caught my eye because am a big fan of Margolin and own many paperbacks of his. Just when I thought I was getting into all the aspects of the kindle fire, users contribute what is available for those like myself who have a hard time keeping up with all the posts on these forums. Thank you so much; I'll be sure to check these more frequently!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 11:10:45 PM PST
Mary says:
Emily, Thanks so much for posting this free audiobook.
Your reply to Mary's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 11:40:37 PM PST
Robin says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 11:55:54 PM PST
Reading Mom says:
I wanted to delete Audible content, and after not being able to, got in touch with Audible Customer Service and had them remove the unwanted books.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 11:57:41 PM PST
What are you talking about? I have several free audible books. I've never paid for any of them and I never had to sign up for the subscription either.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2012 12:07:05 AM PST
S. Prewitt says:
As Pineapple points out, you are confused. The free Audible audiobook is free. 100% free. Free free free!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
July 2016 Informal Poll -- What are you reading? 186 37 minutes ago
FREE Books and Chat - July 2016 697 40 minutes ago
kindle fire stuck in landscape 79 1 hour ago
"No Internet Connection" Error even when not using the App 0 1 hour ago
Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks III 9772 2 hours ago
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pre order not delivered for anyone else?? 18 2 hours ago
OT: Discussion - (Freebie Books Links Only) 5414 2 hours ago
Personal Videos on storage calculator showing 794mb. No videos to be found, even using file explorer. 0 2 hours ago
videos won't play in Windows 10 3 2 hours ago
my Kindle app disappeared from my android tablet. any ideas? 9 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  32
Total posts:  60
Initial post:  Mar 10, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions