Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

I cannot get my kindle fire to charge. Any suggestions?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2013 6:31:00 AM PDT
Rebecca Maul says:
I cannot get my kindle to charge. My friend has the same problem. Any suggestions?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2013 6:38:31 AM PDT
Maybe contact Kindle support???? The original Kindle Fire had a problem with the charging port. If still under warranty, Amazon will replace it. If not under warranty, Amazon will usually offer a replacement at a reduced cost.

To contact Kindle support, click on help at the top or bottom of any Amazon page and then the Contact Us button on the next page. Answer the questions and the correct contact info will be shown. I suggest using phone or live chat for quickest response.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2013 6:38:31 AM PDT
Top center of this page -- Help>Contact Us (yellow button on the right)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2013
Latest post:  Aug 24, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions