Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 306 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2013 11:20:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 7, 2013 11:23:47 PM PST
Lyn says:
Good Morning.
Good Afternoon.
Or Good Evening.

You are welcome one and all to come in and join us as we attempt to keep our kindles fat and sassy with frequent one-click feedings.

Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You want to be where people can see
Our troubles are all the same
You want to go where everybody knows your name

Aint it great we have someplace to go

..../\„,„/\......... //^ ^\\
...( =';'=)........(/(_*_)\)
.../*♥♥*\........._/''*''\_
..(.|.|.|.|.)......(,,,)^(,,,)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Second things second

** SPECIAL MESSAGE TO AUTHORS **

AUTHORS - THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR SELF PROMOTION.
You are welcome to join us for conversation, however, self-promotion or posting a link
to your book in this area is against Amazon's TOS. Please go to the "Meet Our Authors"
area for that, as many of us do check there as well.
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES!

Birthday and Anniversary link. *

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=46D686309DF8EC54!225&authkey=!AKPFhMjMoPLl7y8

http://www.ereaderiq.com/free/
http://us.kinlib.com
dailyfreebooks.com
`
To get today's updates:

Kinlib:
US: http://us.kinlib.com/feed/
UK: http://uk.kinlib.com/feed/
*The "feed" link provides all available updates.

Please come back and tell us what you get from the free links.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STARTER SCHEDULE

Starter Schedule:

Courtney - Wednesday, Jan. 9 Start Time: About 12 EST
JudyD - Thursday, Jan. 10, Start Time around 11 p.m. EST
Lover of Books - Friday, Jan. 11 Start Time: 12:30am PST
Zoo Keeper - Saturday, Jan. 12 Start Time: before 6 am EST
KayKay - Sunday, Jan 13 Start time 12:30am EST
JudyD - Thursday, Jan. 17, Start Time around 11 p.m. EST
Lover of Books - Friday, Jan. 25, Start Time: 12:30am PST
Leo Little - Monday, Jan. 14 Start Time: 12:00am PST
Open Dates:

***** STARTERS NEEDED *****

Tuesday, Jan. 15
Wednesday, Jan.16
Saturday, Jan. 19
Sunday, Jan. 20
Monday, Jan. 21
Tuesday, Jan. 22
Wednesday, Jan. 23
Thursday, Jan. 24
Saturday, Jan. 26
Sunday, Jan. 27
Monday, Jan. 28

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Please consider volunteering to be a thread starter.
Choose an available day, copy/paste schedule into a post and add your info.
If you have the desire, but not the knowledge, please ask. We are happy to
give you the confidence boost and the knowledge to create a start.
Thank You............
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Book Discussion:
@@@@@@@@@@@
Our next book discussion is on January 10, 2013 about the book ** NOT FREE In Deep Voodoo (Mojo, Louisiana humorous mystery series #1) ** NOT FREE also found in ** NOT FREE Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries) ** NOT FREE.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the link to yesterday's thread:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_t_rvt_np?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=12&cdThread=Tx361B1Y1PC2U3R#CustomerDiscussionsNew

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:20:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 6:53:22 AM PST
Lyn says:
A few days ago I found out that a new long distance trek trail in Scotland has just opened on October 30, 2012. It is Scotland's longest walking route, offering a fabulous trail from the English Border to the northern Highlands - linking a number of existing long-distance trails to form one 470-mile walk.

The Gore-Tex Scottish National Trail not only connects some of Scotland's finest landscapes but it also connects us with the history of those landscapes, a history that has recorded the plundering raids and battles of the Borderlands; the growth of industrialization in the Central Belt; and the march of armies, saints, drovers poets and vagabonds through these wild lands that have since, in many areas, been emptied of people.

The Gore-Tex Scottish National Trail is a route that enthusiastic backpackers can enjoy as a single entity, taking in some of our most prized and wildest landscapes, or as a series of shorter routes that can be broken down into several sections, each offering a magnificent walking route in its own right.

The route can be walked in its entirely over period of 5-6 weeks or broken down into shorter sections;

* Kirk Yetholm to Edinburgh - 130km/80 miles
* Edinburgh to Milngavie - 82km/51 miles
* Milngavie to Kingussie - 200km/125 miles
* Kingussie to Cape Wrath - 354km/220 miles

It excites me as we loved doing the WHW in Scotland and The Llyn walk in Wales - both in the 100 mile range but hear the shudders so I won't bore you with them. [And Lyn, if we make it, we make it and if we don't, we don't in 2014].

Anyway, that brings us to walking. {You can chime in anytime OR_Fiddler/Kathy ❤ }

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:21:22 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 7, 2013 11:31:33 PM PST
Lyn says:
Walking is the best form of exercise you can have to obtain better health and a fitter you and it will cost you nothing. It is a form of exercise which can be taken up by anyone regardless of age or physical condition providing you start off sensibly, as with all forms of exercise you are not used to doing.

One of the other main benefits of walking is that it gives you a chance to clear you head and create a bit of space in your life. If you find that you're struggling with a problem or issue, taking a 10 minute break and removing yourself from your environment can do wonders. You can even use it as a form of active meditation. Where you use it as an opportunity to clear your mind and allow yourself to get back in touch with your spirit.

Most of us don't get enough Vitamin D in our lives. The main source of vitamin D is sunlight. Vitamin D is called the `sunshine vitamin' because it is formed in the skin through exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. It is estimated that in the spring, summer and autumn, around 15 minutes' exposure to the sun a few days a week is enough to provide the required amount of vitamin D. And it will make you feel much better as well!

Setting up a regular walking plan

The first steps to starting a regular walking plan should be taken slowly and it is advisable if you do not exercise on a regular basis to start off with no more than a 10-minute walk most days of the week. This can then be gradually increased to walking 3 times a day for 10 minutes or twice a day for 15 minutes at a time. There are many ways you can fit this into your daily routine without too much trouble; just consider when and where you could alter your routine to walk instead of taking the car or bus.

The benefits of including walking in your life

The benefits of walking are numerous to your health and wellbeing and simply by altering your routine and walking 30 minutes or more each and every day you can

* See an increase in your overall fitness and the tone of your muscles
* Feel good and look better
* Find that your level of energy increases
* Feel a lot less stressed and are slower to start feeling stressed
* Find that your pattern of sleep changes and you sleep better and feel more rested on waking
* Begin to reduce the risk of heart disease
* Reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer
* Find that depression starts lifting and you don't feel down as easily as you once did
* Your outlook on life in general and the way you deal with things changes for the better
* You lose weight and look better
* You find that your muscles, joints and bones are stronger
* You reduce the risk of developing diabetes

You can start gaining all these and more benefits simply by increasing the amount of walking you do per day and being more active. In order to gain the best health and fitness from walking you should aim to walk at a moderate pace, a moderate pace means that while you shouldn't be over exerting yourself you should be walking faster than strolling along. This means that while you are walking, you should be able to hold a conversation without getting breathless and your temperature should rise a little, but you shouldn't be sweating to the extreme.

Not only will you feel better and look better once you have been on your new regime for a while, you will feel many more benefits health wise and be well on the way to leading a more productive, happier and healthier way of lifestyle.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:21:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 7, 2013 11:26:57 PM PST
Lyn says:
After all the posts on depression I thought I would also address exercise/walking and depression:

How to get up and get moving

If you've ever experienced depression, you know how frustrating and, at times, debilitating it can be. It may make you so tired you don't want to get out of bed -- or so anxious you can't calm down. Whatever your symptoms are, it can be a challenge to pull yourself out of that dark hole. Seeing your doctor should be your first step in dealing with depression, of course, but there are other tools that can help. Exercise may be the last thing on your mind, but its one thing that may give you immediate relief from depression.

Exercise and Depression

Depression is so common most of us have either experienced it or know more than one person who has. Medication and therapy are common treatments, but exercise is another tool that can bring relief. Study after study has shown that exercise can fight mild to moderate depression because it:

* Increases your sense of mastery, which helps if you don't feel in control of your life
* Increases your energy
* Increases self-esteem
* Provides a distraction from your worries
* Improves your health and body, which can help lift your mood
* Helps you get rid of built-up stress and frustration
* Helps you sleep better, which can often be a problem when you're depressed

It may seem impossible to get moving when you feel depressed and you may wonder, why bother? One reason is that you can get some immediate relief, even if you can only manage 10 or 15 minutes of exercise. Some studies have shown that exercise can improve your mood for up to 12 hours. The question is, how can you overcome the inertia that often accompanies depression?

Keep It Simple

The problem with depression is that it drains your energy, making every task seem like a monumental effort. Part of moving past that draining fatigue is taking that first step, whether it's putting on your workout clothes or getting out the dog's leash for a walk. Keeping it simple and doable will make it easier to get started.

* Set simple goals. It doesn't take much exercise to lift your mood, so you don't have to train for a marathon. Set a goal to walk around the block. Promise yourself you'll walk around the block at least 3 times that day. The next day, do more. Try to improve just a little bit each day.

* Go easy on yourself. You might not be able to handle a lot of exercise, so try to feel good about what you can do. Whether you get out and work in the yard, take the dog for a walk or go up and down the stairs a few times, it all counts. Now is not the time to kick yourself.

* Do what you usually enjoy. When you're depressed, it's hard to enjoy anything, but think about what you normally like when you're not depressed. If yoga feels good to you, spend a few minutes going through a few simple poses. If you like fresh air, go for a walk or a bike ride. You may not enjoy it in the moment, but even a small change in your mood can make a difference.

* Make it social. Try to find a friend to walk with. Talking to people can help raise your energy and remind you that you're not alone.

* Go outside. Even a little sunshine can help boost your mood and remind you that there's a world out there. You can participate in it as much as you can handle.

* Work with your doctor. Be sure to talk to your doctor about your treatment options and your plans to exercise. He or she may be able to refer you to someone who can help you set up an exercise program.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever you do, remember that you're not alone and that there is hope. Exercise is just one more tool to help with your moods and the sense of accomplishment can add a new dimension to your day--something you can be proud of and feel good about.

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:22:19 PM PST
Lyn says:
When people start to exercise in the morning, one of the first questions they ask is: do I eat before or after? The answer is all over the board with some experts saying eat before and others saying eat afterward. Sigh.

It's no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that skipping it can lead to some unpleasant side effects. Even knowing this, I am still not much of a breakfast person especially first thing in the morning. If it is just a quick walk with Bailey, I probably won't have anything. If it is a more substantial workout or race, I will start with a light breakfast as in a banana, a spoon of peanut butter or something like yogurt - something easily digestible. And then something a light when I come back in. Ideally you eat like a hobbit with 5 - 6 small meals throughout the day.

Here are some minimeals for the morning exercisers

Apple and ½ oz. Pistachios, 1 oz. low-fat string cheese

If you are not much of a breakfast person this is a great way to get something in your stomach that won't slow you down. Apples are a rich source of polyphenol antioxidants, which are known to promote endurance, muscle strength and fat loss. They also contain fiber, which slows the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream. Pistachios are high in protein and fiber, so they further aid in slowing digestion to provide a long-lasting source of energy.
Nutritional Information: 200 calories, 8g fat, 3g sat fat, 10g protein, 24g carbs, 4g fiber

~~~~~
1 oz. Low-fat cheese on whole wheat pita and an orange

Another quick and easy breakfast made with low-fat cheese, which contains protein and calcium that help build strong muscles and bones, and a whole wheat pita, a complex carbohydrate that digests slowly to keep you energized throughout your workout. Adding an orange to round out the meal can be help in weight loss because foods high in vitamin Chelp reduce insulin levels and metabolize fat faster and make burning calories easier.
Nutritional Information: 188 calories, 6g fat, 3.5g sat fat, 11g protein, 27g carbs, 4g fiber

~~~~~
1/3 cup High fiber cereal (Kellogg's All Bran, Bran Buds) with 6oz Greek yogurt and ½ cup
Mixed Berries

Spoon your way to a leaner physique by eating this mix of cereal, yogurt, and blueberries. Researchers at Penn State University found that subjects who ate a low-calorie diet with carbs coming only from whole grains lost significantly more abdominal fat than those following a low-calorie diet with carbs from refined sources, such as white breads and pastas. Greek yogurt is an excellent source ofprotein. On average it has 18 grams of protein, plus it is low in calories and lactose (making it easy to digest, if you are someone who is sensitive to dairy). Blueberries are high in fiber and antioxidants.
Nutritional Information: 217 calories, 1g fat, 0g sat fat, 21g protein, 42g carbs, 15g fiber

~~~~~
Whole wheat English muffin with ½ cup cottage cheese

Cottage cheese may help stimulate fat loss, especially around your stomach. It's believed that calcium, the regulator for the hormone calcitriol, inhibits fat-burning and causes the body to produce fat. When calcium levels are adequate, calcitriol and fat production are suppressed while fat-burning is enhanced.
Nutritional Information: 214 calories, 3g fat, 1g sat fat, 20g protein, 30g carbs, 5g fibe

~~~~~
Smoothie

6 oz. Greek yogurt
1 cup raspberries
½ cup non-fat milk
½ cup ice cubes
Greek yogurt is rich with probiotics which are important for maintaining healthy gut flora. Yogurt also contains prebiotics, a soluble fiberthat helps with vitamin and nutrient absorption, and calcitriol, which can help you lose weight. Raspberries provide a big fiber boost; 1 cup serving of raspberries contains a whopping 8g of fiber and a mere 60 calories! Strawberries, blackberries and blueberries are also high-fiber alternatives.
Nutritional Information: 206 calories, 1g fat, 0g sat fat, 24g protein, 28g carbs, 8g fiber

Posted on Jan 7, 2013 11:23:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 6:53:54 AM PST
Lyn says:
Namaste

Robb❤ Lyn❤ Bailey

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 12:16:01 AM PST
Lyn says:
These are people who gave me dates but that I have not seen post for the last two months. If you are still here please let me know :)

A. Adams
Aimee
Ann
Aroura
Barbara
Celestial Kitty
Desertskys
Irish M
Kathy 
MamaSody
MaryAnn
Mrs Snoopy Lancaster
Pat McGloghlon
Robin Killingbock
Walklvr
Whoops

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 12:38:30 AM PST
Robb, Thanks for all the great info on walking....
Now, What can you tell me/us about shoes?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 1:01:32 AM PST
ebook addict says:
Robb, great start. WOW so much good information. I am going to copy it into word & save for reference/refresher when I need a boost or start to slide. This will help so many people. & thanks for getting my dates included. Makes me feel like I am now part of the group.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 1:53:43 AM PST
4Nbahu says:
For anyone collecting Bubba the Monster Hunter Stories

Ballet of Blood - A Bubba the Monster Hunter Short Story

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 2:07:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 2:08:16 AM PST
Biscay says:
Truly fantastic start, Robb, and well-timed as this mirrors my biggest resolution - moreso even than losing weight (which of course would also not be unwelcome). Seeing it laid out so clearly and sensibly seems like a bit of an omen... thank you. Especially being someone who has no excuse not to walk, unlike others who I know would give anything to be able to - and even just to feel like it.

And I could live on Greek yoghurt so I'd happily second that suggestion. I admit I'm not a great example-setter for breakfast either at times, but it's my standby for whiny children who won't eat breakfast - this morning, coincidentally, for example - with berries. Now I think I should have put some bran/wheat flakes in as well - I tried to nonchalantly throw a few almonds in but there was protesting so as it was the start of a treat day including a picnic with family friends (and koalas... jealous, anyone?? LOL) I decided not to be a mean mum and spoil the day, just this once :D

Aren't you supposed to be out of the cyber-loop already? After all the talk of Sea-Tac (at work and trying to resist the urge to look it up until later when home) I expected you'd be out of coverage. So, really glad you're not, and thanks for the inspiring and well-timed post. Of course I should have noticed your name on the schedule!

To everyone else, keep up the good work chattering away. It's so nice and buzzy. Kathy, so glad to see you here again. And thanks again to all those who had a flurry of excitement about crossing borders to gift a book to me and others yesterday - what a lovely gesture that was and unexpectedly gave the working day (oops - I really do try not to check in, but I didn't want to be rude - or miss out!) quite a lift :D

LKS, WYRenegade, you were just as guilty (just not as quick as Kathy and TnT - she's not called that for nothing LOL)

No doubt there'll be 1000 posts by the time I get back. Fingers crossed. Ebook, keep an eye on everyone for me please :)

Biscay

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 2:10:22 AM PST
Biscay says:
Just quickly, Sandy, I missed your bit of excitement until too late yesterday too. Hope you are resisting the urge to get down and scrub the floors etc - and can relax with a book or movie - or just chatting here - I'm sure that might be quite exciting but you couldn't really call it strenuous :)

Take care and hope it's all sorted out in two shakes of a lamb's tail...

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 2:32:29 AM PST
Morning.. notice the lack of "good" lol! At 3AM I was suddenly wide awake, what's that about? Ugh!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 3:03:05 AM PST
4Nbahu says:
@ Becky welcome to the world of insomnia...a gentle place that hits you over the head whenever you really want sleep. Not a horrible place to be, but at times very frustrating.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 3:24:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 3:44:50 AM PST
4Nbahu says:
WARNING WARNING WARNING

The Druid Breeders Series, Books 1-3: Reapers, Bled and Harvest (The Druid Breeders Series, Volume 1)

If anyone has picked up the above paranormal series or the boxed series that have been free the past couple of days. The stories are for people who have a rape fetish/fantasy. Almost every intimate scene in the three story boxed set was rape. I wish it had said so on the boxed set description. When I checked the individual stories the descriptions did say there was "coerced/marginal consent".

ETA Sorry if this is a bit extreme warning. I just don't want anyone to feel as icky as I did after reading.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 3:25:46 AM PST
The Eden Diet

168 reviews and 4 1/2 stars

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 4:22:55 AM PST
Scarlett859 says:
Kinlib just updated for me...

Update US 1301080327 (270)
http://us.kinlib.com/new/cd96/

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 4:26:18 AM PST
4Nbahu says:
Read Yellow Banner Sci Fi Series, I have read the first two and am nearly finished with the third. I found the stories well written. The first one was very slow, however taking the setting I think it was necessarily so. The 2nd became quite action filled the 2nd half. The 3rd one goes at a good click. I haven't read the ending, but I am hopeful. All three are free today.

Murder of Crows (Book One of The Icarus Trilogy)

Phoenix Rising (Book Two of The Icarus Trilogy)

Swan Song (Book Three of the Icarus Trilogy)

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 5:19:12 AM PST
Easy To Crochet 2 Hour Slippers

I am determined to learn to advance beyond the chain this year!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 5:27:54 AM PST
Becky - I know you can do it!! If you have access to YouTube, you can find many good videos to help you along. Good Luck!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 5:31:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 5:33:48 AM PST
TerryInTexas says:
Stopping by to say great start as usual, robb, have a great trip,you certainly need that vitamin d. To help out our northwest neighbors, North Texas has volunteered to spend a few days in pouring rain. We have to get it all done in two days because we don't do well without sunshine, so this will be heavy, flooding, pull over under the freeway overpass rain, but at least it will give you all a break. :-D

And a couple of thoughts from yesterday. For anyone who was horrified that I would leave a full attic to a new owner, the buyer was an investor who told my realtor I was welcome to leave anything wanted trashed or donated in the house, he would take care of it. He was tearing out walie, kitchens and bathrooms. Instead, i sent two packed moving vans to charity, then had two dump tricks full left of damaged furniture and a 9x12 equaled of junk, including a broken grandfather clock, a5x2foot pile of electronic and audio systems- broken, and about 40 garden gnomes in various states or disrepair. So the main house was pristine. Better?:-)

And on downton abbey, why do Americans love it? Well, we have always loved a good soap opera, this show has all the peices, fantastic acting, pretty people, thwarted love story, patriarch, misundertood meddling ingenues, i the loyal, devoted, tragic couple, the fight between rich and poor, villains that have reasonable excuses for their behavior, and above all else..... great clothes. Yep, made for America. But I have to say, still working through season2 and underwhelmed with our Mary. She goes on and on about how she can't like the life that is planned for her, but when opportunities come along to be more, its her sisters that are stepping out, while she sits around and whines about missing out on the life she didn't want. Im rooting for Edith.......

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 5:32:31 AM PST
Suze says:
Hey Robb,

I can vouch for every single thing you said about walking to be true for me. All those benefits are mine with a daily walk of just 30-40 mins. per day .

Anyone could start a walking program today, (barring medical conditions that would require a doctor's advice). Today you could walk 100 steps away from your home and 100 steps back. Write that number on a piece of paper and tomorrow add at minimum 1 more step! You could add 10 or you could add 100, that's your choice.

If it's too cold or icy, start your walking program inside until spring arrives. If you start with just 10 steps today, tomorrow make it 11. You do that every day....write your number down or you will forget and you will be absolutely amazed where you will be next year at this time!!

If you get tired of counting steps, use landmarks outside....add 1 house per day, for example. Inside walk for 1 commercial on TV, 1 1/2 commercials tomorrow etc.

The key is to add at least 1 step per day, keep it written down and perhaps reward yourself after every 30 days. Believe me you won't have to later on....there are many, many rewards that come from just taking a daily walk!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 5:38:25 AM PST
TerryInTexas says:
Just saw the weather report for Pacific northwest, hope you made it out,robb...

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:37:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 7:30:48 PM PST
Lyn says:
Please check to see if the day is correct for your birthday. Please let let me if you either want to add your name or delete your name.

01/01 D Beck Birthday
01/07 Josie Birthday
01/11 Dog & Turtle Birthday
01/24 ebook addict Birthday
01/29 Seedlady Birthday
02/03 Pat Keeper of Chuck Birthday
02/04 Rose Red Birthday
02/08 Denise Long Birthday
02/11 DyedinwoolYid Birthday
02/12 dhearts Birthday
02/28 SDRMarla Birthday
02/28 Carla Birthday
02/28 Kathy Birthday
03/02 Elizabeth S H Birthday
03/07 Robin Birthday
03/08 B. England  Birthday
03/10 imabarbiegirl Birthday
03/12 Pruney toes Birthday
03/19 L Boyd Birthday
03/27 NC Red Rose  Birthday
03/31 JoJoPals Birthday
04/03 MaryinFL Birthday
04/03 westcoaster Birthday
04/21 KayKay Birthday
04/27 Robb Birthday
04/28 Mo Birthday
05/02 KY Bk Addict Birthday
05/04 SueM  Birthday
05/17 Terri B in ME Birthday
05/18 Lover of Books Birthday
05/30 dinkyd Birthday
05/30 Grammian Birthday
06/02 Kindlana Birthday
06/12 HappyCamper  Birthday
06/14 Linda B Birthday
06/14 OregonFiddler Birthday
06/15 Mel Comley  Birthday
06/19 Sox Nut Birthday
06/29 S. King Birthday
06/29 Plain Jane (aka barbara) Birthday
07/01 Beaming Joy to the World (BMW) Birthday
07/01 Beeg Panda Birthday
07/08 Grandma Mary Birthday
07/10 Suze  Birthday
07/15 eeyorgeo Birthday
07/18 LKS Birthday
07/23 mariposa723 Birthday
07/28 Nospin on ice Birthday
08/04 Panger  Birthday
08/08 Barbara Birthday
08/08 Snowlady Sandy Shops Birthday
08/09 Rocky the Bookworm Birthday
08/10 B.J. Birthday
08/11 WYRenegade Birthday
08/13 A. Mitchell Birthday
08/13 juleegee Birthday
08/18 sunshineangel30 Birthday
08/20 Zookeeper Birthday
08/23 TerryinTexas Birthday
08/25 lcook0825 Birthday
08/29 Charlie-bird Birthday
09/02 Tyger0902 Birthday
09/04 Kajola Birthday
09/09 C. Hayes Birthday
09/16 chemmaj rn Birthday
09/21 Becky (in NOLA) Birthday
09/26 Booknuts Birthday
10/01 fourthdaymom Birthday
10/05 isanythingopen Birthday
10/06 TinselUTiger Birthday
10/12 oldreader  Birthday
10/16 Special ed teacher Birthday
10/17 Courtney Birthday
10/27 OregonDreamer Birthday
10/30 KathyC  Birthday
11/03 E. Timmie  Birthday
11/10 Ketta Birthday
11/16 Leo Little Birthday
11/17 CruisenReaderMamaw Birthday
11/18 DonnaBeeGood  Birthday
11/19 bethcross Birthday
11/19 BubbaK Birthday
11/24 Janine Birthday
11/29 Scarlett859 Birthday
11/30 Avid Reader Liz  Birthday
12/01 Elaineb Birthday
12/02 C. Gibbon  Birthday
12/03 S. Parker  Birthday
12/15 Melisa Shaw Birthday
12/24 Travelqueen Birthday
12/27 SilvaraWilde Birthday

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 6:38:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 3:11:25 PM PST
Lyn says:
Please check to see if the day is correct for your Anniversary. Please let me if you either want to add your name or delete your name.

01/02 DyedinwoolYid Anniversary
01/11 BubbaK Anniversary
01/14 ebook addict Anniversary
01/15 KathyC  Anniversary
01/15 Rose Red Anniversary
01/29 A. Mitchell Anniversary
02/16 LKS Anniversary
02/24 Zookeeper Anniversary
03/01 Isanythingopen Anniversary
03/02 Robb Anniversary
04/09 C. Gibbon  Anniversary
04/10 Courtney Anniversary
04/18 Barbara Anniversary
04/24 Beaming Joy to the World (BMW) Anniversary
04/28 mariposa723 Anniversary
05/03 NC Red Rose  Anniversary
05/19 WyRenegade Anniversary
05/20 OregonDreamer Anniversary
05/22 Becky (in NOLA) Anniversary
06/02 Rev. Fr. Edward Tatro Anniversary
06/08 Grandma Mary Anniversary
06/12 HappyCamper  Anniversary
06/27 B. England  Anniversary
07/05 Kindlana Anniversary
08/02 OregonFiddler Anniversary
08/07 Leo Little Anniversary
08/14 Elaineb Anniversary
08/15 DonnaBeeGood  Anniversary
08/23 Grammian Anniversary
08/28 chemmaj rn Anniversary
09/02 MaryinFL
09/20 fourthdaymom Anniversary
10/07 Suze  Anniversary
10/15 Kajola Anniversary
10/20 Lover of Books Anniversary
10/24 SDRMarla Anniversary
11/29 sunshineangel30 Anniversary
12/09 Travelqueen Anniversary
12/17 Janine Anniversary
12/24 Special ed teacher Anniversary
12/26 TinselUTiger Anniversary
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  53
Total posts:  306
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions