Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Editing on Kindle Fire HD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2012 6:33:41 AM PST
Sofie says:
I am considering purchasing a Kindle Fire HD. I noted that the write up states, "carry and read documents." I would like to know whether I can edit documents in excel, word etc on this tablet.

Sofie

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 8:05:31 AM PST
dawnsong says:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_search_res_ti?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=TxLA7XA8VKRVLF#Mx1I0W2L5WT8V41

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 9:40:13 AM PST
Sofie says:
Thank you for the reference.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 12:00:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 17, 2012 12:02:38 PM PST
j. Nichols says:
I just got my Kindle Fire HD - returned my Kindle Fire due to power issues. That seems to be a continuing theme. I would appreciate it if someone could answer some questions, so I at least I know I am giving the best effort. I just received the Fast Charge today.

It is my understanding that the battery will not charge if you are using the unit.
1. Should the unit it be turned off or asleep?
2. If you use the unit while it is plug in to charge, will it hurt anything?
3. If you get the message at 15% to plug it in and continue to use it, will it continue to drain the battery or stay neutral?
4. Will it make a difference in how quickly it charges if the Fast Charge is plugged into an extension cord, as opposed to directly into the wall.

I love the Kindle Fire - I hate the charging issues. I use mine a lot!! I now find myself worrying about conserving my charge rather than enjoying the unit, so I am very hopeful that the Fast Charge will be the answer!!

Thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions