Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

How can I move my cloud purchase to iPhone?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 23, 2012 10:12:15 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
This is nuts! I was not given the option to put this on my iphone, or PC. or anywhere that I have Kindle reader! It is now stuck in the "cloud" and I cannot read it because it will not scroll smoothly. it skips whole sentences, paragraphs, I have no ideas HOW MUCH it skips because I can't read what is missing!

Where is the option to move this to my iphone, PC or even to a real Kindle?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:13:34 AM PST
Your Account>Manage Your Kindle

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:38:12 AM PST
Crystal E says:
There is no option other than cloud under "manage my Kindle"

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:39:31 AM PST
Are you asking a question or are you just arbitarily posting replies to my comments to others?

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:40:47 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
Is your Iphone registered to your Amazon account? If so you should be able to download the book you purchased from the archives.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:44:42 AM PST
Arual says:
Crystal,

Click "Your Account" on the top of this page.
Click "Manage Your Kindle."
A list your books and other things your bought should come up. Over to the far right is a box called "Actions." Click on that and you should be able to deliver your stuff to any device you have attached to your Kindle account.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:50:25 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
There are no options under "manage my Kindle" to add my iPhone or my PC to the account.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:53:02 AM PST
Do you have a Kindle app on your iPhone or computer yet? Download the app(s) and then register them to your account.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:53:39 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 10:54:51 AM PST
Bixillarla says:
To add the Iphone to your account you need to download the Kindle app from your app store, when you start up the app it will ask you for your Amazon account information. Once you do that you can download all your books.

For the PC you download the Kindle app from Amazon and install and when you start it up it will also ask you for your Amazon account information.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000426311

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:57:36 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
The Kindle apps are on both the iPhone and the computer, and I have books to read in each one, so they do work.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:59:33 AM PST
Okay, then why did you ask how to register them to your account?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:01:36 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
Because I have no option on my Amazon account to send books that I purchase to my iPhone or PC.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 11:03:21 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
I need to know how to register the apps to my Amazon account. The apps work, there are books in them that I have purchased long ago, but for some reason, I no longer have the option to add either of them to my Amazon account.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:03:39 AM PST
Cassie Anne says:
Sounds like you've somehow created a second account. It's incredibly easy to do. Return the book from the second account, and try to log in to the other account. Chances are your pw was mistyped when you created the second account.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:05:03 AM PST
Yes, you do, but you're looking in the wrong place because you're trying to register devices that are already registered.

Manage Your Kindle
Find an e-book
To the right of that e-book, click Actions
Click Deliver To
Choose the device

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:05:49 AM PST
They're already registered. Forget about that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:09:35 AM PST
C. Eikanger says:
Ok, so how do I add the 2nd account purchases to my apps? The first account is no longer accessible, which is why the 2nd one was created.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:11:49 AM PST
Any app or device with said app can only be registered to one account at a time. Creating a second account is where you're getting hung up and you can't merge purchases from two accounts into one. If you made purchases in the last seven days, return them for refund. Then sign in to the old account and make those purchases from it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 11:12:15 AM PST
Cassie Anne says:
I think you need to contact Customer Service. Click Help at the top of the page, then the Contact Us button on the right. I'd recommend having them call you.

Content can't be transferred from one account to another. Why is your first account no longer accessible?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  Dec 23, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions