Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Magazines Compatible with Paperwhite?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 11:18:23 PM PST
I wanted to get an issue of Lightspeed Magazine but I don't know if it's compatible with Paperwhite. How do you tell if something is compatible with what? I'm probably being blind again. Do Paperwhites come in braille?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:57:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 12:01:03 AM PST
Yes, Lightspeed Magazine is compatible with Paperwhite

Lightspeed Magazine

Just click "available only on these devices" and Paperwhite is listed as one of the devices compatible

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:05:08 AM PST
Dragi Raos says:
I read it on PW just last night.

I found that all my mags are compatible with all devices I have, although when accessed from Fire HD some have "richer" interface and more complete content closely mimicking print edition (including ads), for example The Atlantic or MIT Tech. Review.

Besides, all subscriptions come with 14 day free trial - there is nothing to lose by test-driving it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:10:33 PM PST
Thanks. Do you have any suggestions for magazines like Lightspeed but more geared towards horror? I don't even know where to search using the tool bar on the left. It seems there is no category for magazines like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 1:13:06 PM PST
Thanks. Yeah, I was on a single issue page and not the subscription page - which I didn't know existed - and I don't think I saw a drop down menu for available devices. Nice to know we can subscribe.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions