Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Want to Rant Unchallenged? Stop in Here! Chapter V

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 11:54:19 PM PDT
What were they before? I forget.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 11:56:12 PM PDT
Eclectic, Enigmatic, Elusive.

I can't seem to keep the same name for more than a few weeks. I get antsy to have something new. It's just so much fun to try different things. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 11:59:28 PM PDT
Agent 99 says:
Brilliant!

Did you notice that the Rantionary has done a magic disappearing act again?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 11:59:41 PM PDT
In the summer, I tend to lose electricity a lot. Last summer, we lost it for 7 days.

A couple days later, we had a big sink-hole at the top of the street & lost water for 4 days.

My neighbors were laughing at me, because I grabbed my cart & stuck a bucket in it. I made like 20 or 30 trips out to the fire hydrant that was gushing water - filled my tub with it.

They just laughed & laughed, thought it was real funny, until I said, "At least my apartment won't smell like an outhouse after a day or so."

Then you should have seen how fast they grabbed their buckets. After the 3rd or 4th trip, they asked if they could borrow my cart. LOL!

At least I know that I can take care of myself & my babies under those kinds of circumstances.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:00:56 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
I'm also itching for a new name. I think it will be Hall & Oates inspired this time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:01:08 AM PDT
Oh yeah. I liked those & I like these. And as always, can't wait to see the next one. LOL!

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 12:18:07 AM PDT
B. Hartman says:
Sleepy time. Good night, everyone.

-B

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:20:31 AM PDT
Sheesh! I wonder what's in that post that is triggering the deletion?

I just emailed Ammy and explained what had happened and that it happened in the previous thread. I asked them if they could tell me what's in the post that is wrong so I can take it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:21:45 AM PDT
You are amazing, Kessa. You are resourceful and upbeat. I'm really impressed. Honestly, I think you cope with things much better than I would. I'm sure I'd be weeping and wailing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:22:14 AM PDT
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:22:29 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
Goodnight dear B!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:22:31 AM PDT
Good night, Brian. Have a great 4th of July!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:23:57 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
Kessa has a wonderful attitude, I know I would be weeping, wailing and wimpering like a wuss. No, that's not my new name ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:24:57 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
Just changed it! It's appropriate because we know that Agent 99 is a proper lady...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:25:55 AM PDT
B. Hartman says:
Right on the money. Excellent preparation. Funny how people act, isn't it? Good night, B

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 12:34:02 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
This boggles my little brain - my boss has a new iPhone. He has just demontrated an app called Sound Hound to us ladies in the office. We turned up the volume on my CD player, the song playing was "New York Mining Disaster" by the Bee Gees. The app *listened*, identified the song, and then gives you an option to search for lyrics and You Tube videos for that song.
Wow.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:44:06 AM PDT
My sister had a song that we were trying to figure out. I wish we'd had that app, because we never did identify it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:50:17 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
I also have a song, it's on cassette, and I really wish I could identify it. We don't know the name of the love songs compilation.

Try me for your song, if you know any of the lyrics. How well would you know 80's love songs, maybe in the style of Andy Gibb? In this song the guy talkes about being left out (in the rain I think) and he tells the girl not to pull the rug from under him. I so deperately want that song. Unfortunately our cassette player bit the dust so I can't listen to it anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 12:59:37 AM PDT
Thanks, Anna. But you are smart, you would do what you need to do to survive, you might be upset, but you'd get yourself together & take care of what needs to be taken care of.

I always figure that nothing is forever & I can do anything for however long I have to, because it will end & things will be normal again. =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 1:01:20 AM PDT
No, you'd make sure your little ones were taken care of - I know you would. =)

And thank you.

You guys make my head swell - one day, my head isn't going to fit through my door & it will be the Ranter's fault. LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 1:01:38 AM PDT
LOL! Yes she is. =)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 1:02:50 AM PDT
Thanks, B. And yes, I get the biggest kick out of how people act. LOL!

Good Night, sleep well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 1:08:26 AM PDT
Agent 99 says:
That's not saying that Sam is a good and proper lady though ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2012 1:09:46 AM PDT
LOL! Mostly, you are. =)

Posted on Jul 4, 2012 2:23:27 AM PDT
LeeLee says:
Up again. Poor SH is in pain- his back. I ran him a hot bath.

At this rate I'll sleep the fourth away.
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  61
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jul 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions