Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

For the Quirky, but Tame, Among Us

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 10000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2012 2:05:39 PM PDT
Just wanted a place for those with a quirky, but tame, sense of humor. No particular topic.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:02:31 PM PDT
Ahh, home sweet new home!

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:02:58 PM PDT
~nospin says:
Perfect ending Pineapple.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:03:53 PM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I typed out a post for the other thread you guys had shut the door on me!

Chuck yawned on the way home. He seemed to be saying that they didn't have proper napping facilities at the vet's office. He should sleep good tonight.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:04:50 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
Darn, I had an epiphany and recorded it in the last thread, but it was already full and didn't log. And now its spongedbobbed out of my brain.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:04:54 PM PDT
~nospin says:
I was putting away half the Chili I made.

Not good idea to do it after watching four episodes of Walking Dead.
It crossed me out!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:06:06 PM PDT
;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:07:10 PM PDT
Well, maybe it will come to you later and you can post it here as an "In Memoriam" to the old thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:07:31 PM PDT
Ewwwwww!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:08:14 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
lol, the "well" episode?

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:09:29 PM PDT
They're still searching for Jessica. There are 35 law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, involved. They are bussing in officers from other locations. Plus there are still about 1.000 volunteers.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:11:07 PM PDT
~nospin says:
Yup that was one of them.
The cat does not like me on the Fire as my attention isn't totally on him while petting him.
He says it is okay to watch Tv though as my hands are available fr their proper function- petting him.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:12:36 PM PDT
Bloatis! With a canned ham for bait. Best.gross.out.scene.ever.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:13:18 PM PDT
Just Peachy says:
In a conversation at work today about pets I was saying that Chuck has his own blanket but sleeps in my bed. One person said "no wonder he is spoiled. YOU spoil him!" Well, yes, what's your point?

Nospin, glad you know your place in the world -- worshipping the cat.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:13:43 PM PDT
My cats are the same. When they get on my lap it's time to focus on petting, darn it!

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:15:49 PM PDT
There is a boldly crap fly that is driving me nuts! Keeps dive bombing my head! What's up with that? I've been trying to swat it for an hour and it's just getting more determined to attack me. Go away!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:18:53 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
Point it out to your cats and tell them that chasing flies is their job. If it works, let me know.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:18:55 PM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I had that happen to me a few nights ago. Then he drowned in my glass of water! Thank goodness I looked before drinking. I was relieved he was gone. THEN his BIG brother went buzzing past my head!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:23:09 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
ewwww.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:27:25 PM PDT
Have you guys had an inundation of flies and fruit flies? I've never seen so many fruit flies in my life! They're everywhere. Even at work. I went to the Post Office and there were a ton of them there.

I've even bought some of those Raid sticky flying pest strip things (like old-fashioned fly paper) and I got ten of them in the package. I thought that would last for years. Wrong! I have to go buy more!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:32:10 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
They're probably multiplying in the wake of the all the fertilizer from the debate.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:36:00 PM PDT
~nospin says:
The flies are nut here too.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 4:37:21 PM PDT
Old Rocker says:
Only a few flies here. The fire ants seem to be gone, too.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:38:20 PM PDT
Oh, no! I'd better go get a few dozen of those packages then. Tonight should be really stinky.

If I get one more call from an "independent polling organization", who all seem to be campaigning for "the other guy I'm not voting for", I'm gonna scream. I don't even answer the phone anymore.

Being in a battleground state is starting to really get on my nerves. The commercials are almost unbearable. At least 3 or 4 per commercial break. Shut up already! I already know who I'm voting for!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2012 4:39:46 PM PDT
Glad to here it's not just me. I was starting to get a complex. I was talking to a guy at Home Depot the other day and he was swatting flies as we spoke. There were some at Office Depot, too.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  41
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions