Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Anyone having trouble getting Scrabble to load on their Kindle Fire?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 48 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 5:04:31 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
Scrabble app for Kindle Fird

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:02:21 PM PST
Fud53 says:
Yes

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2012 7:18:00 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
I'm not a new user! I've been playing Scrabble on my Kindle for almost a year and all of a sudden it won't load :-(

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:18:57 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
Scrabble app for Kindle Fire

Posted on Dec 1, 2012 7:49:46 PM PST
dfn.ninja says:
I gave up on that app a long time ago because it constantly force closed and was just glitchy. It sucked because I much prefer scrabble to words with friends.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:21:05 AM PST
Yes, I've even removed it and reloaded it and it still won't load my games. I've been playing Scrabble on my kindle fire for over a year. What's up?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 8:39:51 AM PST
Kindle Fan says:
I know that it's the Kindle version with the problem as friends that play on iPads, pc's and iPhone's, including myself, have no problem. Is there any way we can contact either the makers of the Kindle version to report the problem?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 9:16:46 AM PST
Nobody says:
I'd like to know how to contact them. I went to their site and didn't find an email address -- just screens wanting me to register, which I didn't want to do.

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 2:23:07 PM PST
dfn.ninja says:
If you go to Scrabble through the Fires app store there is an option to report a problem. Just follow the prompts. Good luck, we are probably the last people EA cares about.

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 5:02:22 AM PST
Kindle Fan says:
I chatted online with the Kindle app team & they know there is a problem with the Scrabble app. EA is working on it, but there is no estimated time when it will be fixed. Meanwhile, I'll play on my laptop

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2012 1:25:49 PM PST
Thank you for the info!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 3:50:33 PM PST
I have the same problem with words with friends. all of a sudden, all of my games are gone

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 4:04:28 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
I've found that it is only the with Facebook friends that won't load. If you log out of Facebook on the Scrabble game, all of your games with guests & Origin members load. However, I'd still like to get my Facebook games to load, but nothing will load if you don't log off Facebook!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 10:48:22 PM PST
animegrl says:
Me too! Doesn't do anything after I try to log into Facebook. I put my i.d. & password in and I get a weird error message.......

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 3:57:14 AM PST
the same thing happens to me

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 7:29:19 AM PST
Kindle Fan says:
When I reinstalled the app, there was some kind of disclaimer about it not working with Facebook, which they are trying to fix. I wonder if we will have to get a new app when it is fixed or will it just change? I played Facebook friends for almost a year before this happened.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:03:24 PM PST
I work at EA on SCRABBLE. There's currently an issue that is preventing Kindle Fire users from logging in through Facebook. We're working on providing an update to resolve this issue early next week. I urge you to keep an eye on our Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/ScrabbleEA) for more information regarding the Kindle Fire update.

Hope this helps!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 1:07:10 PM PST
I work at EA on SCRABBLE. We're working on resolving this issue with an update early next week. I recommend keeping an eye on our Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/ScrabbleEA) for more information surrounding the update!

Hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 2:03:38 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
Thanks for the info, Alexander! All of us Scrabble players on Kindle Fire will be looking for the fix! Yayyyy!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 2:04:28 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 7, 2012 2:05:09 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 2:23:00 PM PST
wondering if it's the same case with Words With Friends. All of my games disappeared last week.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 3:01:16 PM PST
flipoid says:
Considering that the two games are made by different companies, I can't imagine that there's a connection. I've been playing Words with Friends on my Kindle Fire (1st generation) all week. Did you accidentally log out of your account in the Words with Friends app?

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 5:26:31 PM PST
Kindle Fan says:
My Kindle Scrabble game is fixed!!! I just uninstalled and reinstalled it!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 6:38:08 PM PST
The update is now live! SCRABBLE should be working as good as new.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2012 6:38:31 PM PST
Glad to hear! Enjoy.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 21, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions