Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Oberon Leather Colors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2012 6:52:28 AM PST
TutorMaven says:
Does anyone have an Oberon cover in Walnut? I really didn't like the Chocolate color when they were making it, and I'd like to know if the Walnut has more warmth to it, and if it's a bit lighter shade. Thanks--

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 1:03:51 PM PST
Travel Lady - I have a Celtic Bold cover in Walnut. It's a nice rich, warm medium brown color. It's a bit lighter than it looks on the website. I think it's lovely.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 1:08:48 PM PST
Dittie says:
You can get a print catalog by mail. I've found those colors to be truer than those on a computer monitor, if that helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 1:16:46 PM PST
Good idea, Dittie. I just compared my new catalog to my cover and the cover is just a tiny bit lighter than the catalog, but it's pretty close.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 1:37:58 PM PST
Dittie says:
It sounds like the color is really pretty and the celtic designs are gorgeous.

It's funny how some color ranges on a monitor can be so different while others are virtually identical.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2012 2:29:44 PM PST
TutorMaven says:
Thanks so much!

Did you ever see the chocolate in person? It was very flat, lifeless-- to me. Sounds like the walnut is just what I'm looking for!

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 1:02:30 PM PST
TutorMaven says:
Hi again--

I just got a new Cypress Cove large journal in sky blue. It is gorgeous but very different from my other sky blue pieces (when new, before fading)

Does anyone know for sure if Oberon design recently announced a big change to the blue color? It has a deep turquoise tone which I just don't remember from a year or 2 ago.

Thanks--

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 2:33:41 PM PST
I have the celtic hounds in wine on my KK. It's a great shade, mainly brown with a hint of red in it. I've gotten may compliments on it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions