Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Feel the Need to Rant Unchallenged? Come on in and Rant Away

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 25, 2013 1:40:25 PM PST
POSTING FOR TANGIE

Initial post: Aug 5, 2012 11:53:06 AM PDT Tangie, Safe And Sound In Rantland says:

If you just want to rant unchallenged, be our guest. No need to worry about logic.

Everyone has a Rant or two in them. You know you do. ;-) So 'fess up and post 'em here! Even if your Rant makes no sense it won't matter to us.

We LOVE Rants! All Rants. Big rants, Little rants. Short Rants. Long Rants. Drive by Rants. Hang around and chat Rants. Sad Rants. Mad Rants.

We love to rant and we love to hear your rants.

After all, we aren't called "The Rant Family" for nothing!

Only two rules:

1) Do not mention anyone's name who you know is a poster on Amazon.

2) Please leave religious and political rants out, since they inevitably lead to arguing.

The following posts will give you a little glimpse of The Rant Family's Homestead. There are also plenty of guest suites if you feel you need a bit of a vacation from reality.

So, come one, come all, and rant away!

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 1:51:01 PM PST
hi!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 1:54:02 PM PST
Hi there OR!

Tangie has not been on today but the old thread was about to die so I created a new one. Tangie can decides what she wants when she posts - keep or create new one.
I can always change the link to the thread on the old thread.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 1:54:16 PM PST
I demand an end to profound legumes.

I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THEM.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 1:58:35 PM PST
Prin says:
Feeling terrible but was worried I would get lost if I didn't find new post so pulled out of my nest to look.
Love to all and to all a big hug...hope to get back soon

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 2:02:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 25, 2013 2:02:34 PM PST
Very good rant.

Personally,I do not know any profound legumes but I could be hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:03:28 PM PST
My poor spidey plant was given an acetone bath by one of my grandkids. I rinsed it, but its already turning to mush. :(

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:04:50 PM PST
Pruney Toes says:
RIP Spidey Plant.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 2:11:33 PM PST
How did the storms get playing with acetone?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 2:18:32 PM PST
Oh, no! RIP, poor spider plant.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:19:19 PM PST
Their Mom left it out after doing her nails.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:23:06 PM PST
I think that HP is giving me the runaround. My first clue was when they gave me a number that goes right straight to a full voice mail box. So, I stole Matt's computer for a minute and have found their corporate headquarters and now have their phone number and address. I am going to call them in a minute. I have until 8 my time. I am completely unhappy with them and their handling of this situation.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 2:37:08 PM PST
Make sure you have pictures of the computer before you send it back.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 2:37:24 PM PST
B. Hartman says:
Hi Ranters! Just a quick note to say I'm still alive (barely.) I thought I was sick last week but apparently it was just getting warmed up. If I have anything left of my lungs after this is over it will be a tribute to God's design. Miss chatting with you all, hopefully I'll be better soon. Typing that was an effort. God Bless the old Perry Mason show for comfort. Dear Mom and I used to watch it when I was home from school and I put the dvds on now when I'm sick and sort of feel like she's still here with me. I know she is in spirit. Be well, everyone.

-B

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 3:28:52 PM PST
Thanks Nospin for jumping in with the new thread! Looks good to me!

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 4:12:07 PM PST
Spartygirl says:
Nospin...thanks for starting a new thread. I noticed it was getting close,but due to a work emergency (on my only day off this week) I couldn't start a new one. Why do "emergencies" always occur on my day off. The so called "emergency" was unknown fumes. No one could think to open a window to bring in fresh air. They are waxing downstairs and yes it smells awful bit a window opened a crack did the trick....at least they caked me and not the fire department.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 4:15:12 PM PST
Spartygirl says:
Sending the pox to HP if they don't help Aimee. If you need reinforcements let me know....I am feeling strong to take on HP. Wish you luck in dealing with them.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 4:20:34 PM PST
Spartygirl says:
The weather people in my neck of the woods have been so wrong lately. Today we had a chance of a trace of snow. We currently have had 3 inches fall and its still coming down. Now they have issued a possible heavy snow alert. I think they are now just making names up. A trace in my book doesn't equal a heavy snow alert. I miss summer. Well off to shovel so more. If I don't come back I wish all Ranters a great evening!

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 5:38:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 25, 2013 5:43:18 PM PST
Hi all...just popping into the new thread..hope everyones as well as can be..will call in again soon..take care..and warm hugs to you all.XX.:0) Nite Nite.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 5:44:29 PM PST
And I'll send two camels with extra fleas.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 5:45:25 PM PST
Beth says:
LeeLee, I read the Study Series. Liked the first one but was sort of uninspired by the third. I have not read anything since mostly because I was getting from the library as hardcovers and no longer do that post kindle combined with an unbelievable tbr pile already on the kindle.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 7:46:46 PM PST
Thank you! I certainly will, but they refuse to send me a box or even contact me. I now have their corporate headquarters phone number, though. >:-) (that is supposed to be an evil smile)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 7:48:43 PM PST
Thank you! I appreciate that! I am going to stew over the week-end, so my anger will be nice and ripe Monday morning. If no satisfaction, a call to corporate will be in order.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013 8:21:47 PM PST
Feel better soon Brian. My mama loved Perry Mason too, and Murder She Wrote and the detective show with Andy Griffith, I forget the name.

Posted on Jan 25, 2013 8:38:45 PM PST
I hope you feel better soon Brian.

Aimee, don't you let them give you the run around.
Take pics, and write down what happened in as much unemotional detail as you can.

If they try to blow you off, call your local paper. : )
and the Better Business Bureau.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 304 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  106
Total posts:  7595
Initial post:  Jan 25, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 23, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions