Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Have you started reading one of your Cyber Monday books?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2012 7:52:39 AM PST
MommaCat says:
I started Gone South by Robert McCammon. It's good stuff!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:59:45 AM PST
Not quite yet, because Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files just released yesterday, and I started in on it the instant it downloaded.

Next on the to-read list, though, is the Patricia Wrede bounty that I did pick up on Cyber Monday: Sorcery & Cecelia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, The Mislaid Magician: or Ten Years After, The Grand Tour: or the Purloined Coronation Regalia. and The Lyra Novels: Shadow Magic, Daughter of Witches, The Harp of Imach Thyssel, Caught in Crystal, and The Raven Ring.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 8:06:31 AM PST
I started The Child Who Never Grew: A Memoir last night. There is a foreward by James Michener, and an introduction by Martha Jablowl that take you to the 28% mark, so I only got through those last night. It's not a long book, but I have 11 other books by PSB to read after this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:13:13 AM PST
quilt lover says:
I decided to read something that I've had for months first. Heart-Shaped Box, but I did start reading The Lord God Made Them All also, because I can read just one chapter then get back to the scariness ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:15:44 AM PST
MommaCat says:
I'd love to know what you think about HSB, quilt lover. It has great reviews, but I couldn't finish it. I didn't care about the characters and was just bored. Will you keep us up to date in the What are you reading thread?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:18:35 AM PST
quilt lover says:
Ok, sure. I'm at 11% right now, so not very far. I did like Horns so I don't know why I waited so long on this one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions