Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Amazon Instant Video Rentals

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2012 1:37:28 PM PST
Not a Kindle topic, of course, I just wanted to say that my son asked me to stop on my way home (the day before Thanksgiving, for those keeping score at home), and get "...some RedBox movies..." Um, son? I'm afraid they're going to be pretty picked over, by now. I guess I could stop at the Blockbuster one across... WAIT a second!

We have a Roku box. (*click, click*) Sure enough! We can rent Brave, The Lorax, etc... all from the comfort of our own home, for just a few cents more a day, AND, I won't have to traipse out into the madness to return them!

I love you, Amazon!

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 1:40:16 PM PST
Bixillarla says:
Isn't modern technology great. No need to go anywhere to return it, no fighting for parking spaces, no fightning crowds, etc, etc.

1 click rent, watch and forget about it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 1:43:45 PM PST
Psylocide says:
Funny when even Redbox seems like too much of a hassle if you've got a PS3 sitting at home, lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 1:45:00 PM PST
I'm almost giddy. We didn't have Rokus (or even Prime for the Fire, for that matter) this time last year.

I stocked up on groceries last night. Got supplies like trash bags, dish soap, and dog food this afternooon. I really DON'T have to leave the house until Monday morning! (*angel choirs*)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:07:34 PM PST
Jazzy_Jeff says:
I can't wait until January to get my Roku box. Until then the torrent sites will have to do... ;-P (kidding of course)

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 2:26:31 PM PST
I just stocked up on Crown, beer, food, snacks, smokes and toilet paper. Have a new Fire and Prime. I don't have to leave the house until Monday when I have an appointment with my cardiologist.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:28:49 PM PST
flipoid says:
Just curious--why are you waiting until January to get your Roku box?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:28:56 PM PST
Psylocide says:
Nice.

I didn't see nature's best and safest medicine on that list though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:32:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2012 2:33:35 PM PST
Jazzy_Jeff says:
I am on disability so I don't get much money each month. I am saving any extra money from this month and next to get my disabled brothers and sisters and my niece Christmas presents. Since my parents passed away 5 years ago I make sure they each get a little something.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:35:48 PM PST
That's what the snacks are for

(I don't really have an appt with a cardiologist.)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:38:44 PM PST
Psylocide says:
I figured as much.

About both.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 2:46:15 PM PST
flipoid says:
That's terrific for you to do. *HUGS* I wasn't trying to pry; I was just curious as to why you were waiting.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 3:22:07 PM PST
R.O.F.L.

I saw my cardiologist today. "So, how you do-eeng?"

Fine, Doc. (*thinks about the butter, half & half, and cream cheese in the fridge*) Just fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 3:31:47 PM PST
Jazzy_Jeff says:
I know you weren't trying to pry. And thank you for the gift! You didn't have to do that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2012 3:50:12 PM PST
flipoid says:
You're welcome. I know I didn't have to do it. I wanted to. (-: That's what RAoKs are for.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions