Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

League of Legends fans!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2012 9:08:21 PM PST
Eric says:
Gameloft just released Heroes of order and chaos for kindle fire hd. Playing lol for years i came into this game half hearted, but man did they do a good job on this one. The longest i searched for a game is 20 seconds.

There is a good amount of polish, and i can see this one sticking around for a while.

Add me to friends: EasyE1982

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 9:38:59 PM PST
Korlithiel says:
Posts like me wish Amazon didn't make their tablet part of the Kindle family, it rarely fits with the rest and so often has conversations consumers of the rest of the family find obnoxious.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 10:08:35 PM PST
PJ says:
Was this written in some kind of code? WTH does it mean?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 10:15:18 PM PST
I think it may be Klingon. I have no clue.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:38:57 PM PST
The Blade says:
Translation (IMO):

>The app Heroes of Order & Chaos (Kindle Tablet Edition) is now available for the Kindle Fire HD. The OP has been playing a version of this game for years and was worried that the app might not live up to the standards of the full game. But this one is well done (polished) and the OP recommends it.

If you are an online gamer, add him to your friends list.<

;-)

I, too, wish that the Fire was not named "Kindle". It causes confusion. I suspect that the reason it was given the name Kindle was to build on the existing marketing and reputation already developed by the ereader.

Posted on Dec 22, 2012 10:39:27 PM PST
Does EasyE work for Gameloft?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 10:43:17 PM PST
That was my suspicion.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 10:11:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012 10:13:02 AM PST
Eric says:
Sorry. The people who play League of Legends would understand this post. Thanks for the translation, my Klingon is rusty.

I do wish their were sub forums. Im not intending to be obnoxious.

Yea, im also the only person in the gameloft PR department. My budget is an Amazon 50$ credit card. We make do.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 10:17:24 AM PST
The Blade says:
I picked up a copy after reading your OP. Looks interesting. I'm not a big gamer, but I've been kinda stuck indoors of late and something like this may help me stay busy. Thanks for the recommendation!

And you were not obnoxious. ;-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions