Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle Bash

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 8, 2012 8:50:56 PM PST
I am on my 2nd Kindle Fire because of the "charger". The 2nd conked out in less time than the first. I've rigged, propped, jiggled, prayed over, cussed, and swore off the electronic book because I can't keep it charged. Any suggestions?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 9:44:53 PM PST
Sue says:
I would contact Customer Service. You may have had a defective Kindle or charge cord. I had a Kindle Fire and it would not charge anymore and it was under warrenty and received and new one that worked.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 10:04:21 PM PST
This is my second Fire...not charging as did the first.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 4:56:01 AM PST
I don't see what you can do except complain to other users. You've tried everything else to get your game device working.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:23:12 AM PST
I'm on Fire #3, myself. Turns out it's neither the charger, nor the port. It's a battery meter issue. At least with mine. See this thread:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_search_res_ti?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx3BVTWI4W8QESI#Mx1J5J4ZCIKGFW7

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:50:18 AM PST
~nospin says:
Thanks for posting the link Folina.
I could not find it earlier to give to the OP.

I am sure her problem will be resolved if she follows the instructions in that thread.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:53:37 AM PST
I have that baby bookmarked! I'm ~sure~ it's the root cause of a LOT of the charging problems.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions