Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Reading books on Kindle Touch and iphone

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 7:18:58 PM PST
Paula says:
I downloaded the Kindle app for my iphone 4. How do I access books I am reading on my Kindle touch and read them both places?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 7:37:25 PM PST
flipoid says:
When you registered your iPhone Kindle app to your Amazon account (must be the same one your Kindle Touch is registered to), when you click on the "Cloud" option, it'll show you all of the books you've ever purchased. Find the one you are reading on your Touch, and if you have the Synchronization in the Manage Your Kindle page set to "On," you will be able to pick up on your iPhone 4 where you left off on your Kindle Touch. When you are finished reading on the Kindle Touch, you have to make sure your wi-fi (or 3G) is on, close the book and go back to the Home page (that will send the furthest page read from your Touch to the Amazon servers). When you download that same book from your Cloud to your iPhone 4 (or send it to the iPhone from the "Manage Your Kindle" page using the "Action" button to the right of the book's title), when you open the book it will either be on the page you left off when you read on your Kindle Touch, or a dialogue box will come up that tells you that you were on such-and-such page (or location) on your Kindle and do you want to go to that same page on your iPhone.

It took me longer to explain than it'll actually take you to do on your Kindle and your iPhone. (-:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions