Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Many thanks

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 5:56:15 PM PST
I am getting my first Kindle Fire HD any day now and it is so helpful to see all of the people who are so willing to help with a problem. I am a 66 yr. old non techy grandma who will probably be asking you all a lot of ?????s. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 5:57:33 PM PST
welcome aboard, norma

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 5:57:53 PM PST
Bufo Calvin says:
This is a good place to ask those questions, Norma!

Enjoy your Kindle Fire!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 6:01:24 PM PST
Congrats on your new, soon to arrive, Kindle Fire HD, Norma. Happy Holidays,

Glad to see you already on the forums...doing a little research on the device? Wonderful idea, if you are.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 6:02:23 PM PST
Holly says:
Welcome to the Kindle world --- I hope you enjoy your device as much as I have over the past few years. I can't imagine life without it now.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 6:04:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 10:53:11 PM PST
Norma, there are a couple of things you can do to reduce the chances of driving us crazy with questions :-) First is to read the manual. (I actually got the Kindle for PC app and downloaded my kindle manual and read it before I got the device LOL) Second is to make sure that when you ask a question, include which device you have (because there are thousands of posts on here each day, and we probably won't remember your situation) and as much detail as you can about exactly what you're experiencing (the problem, any error messages, and whatever options you've tried to fix it).

Enjoy your Fire.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 6:16:16 PM PST
Free book today that you can get even before your Fire arrives.

Mastering the Kindle Fire

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2012 3:44:13 PM PST
Thanks for the greetings. My Fire HD came on Friday and since I had spent so much time on the discussion boards, I was very equipped. I had my Fire up and running in minutes. My Bday was on Christrmas Eve and it was the greatest gift ever.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2012 4:15:07 PM PST
Happy belated birthday.

Wonderful you got your Fire running in minutes!
You go girl!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions