Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Best photo apps

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 16, 2012 3:54:37 PM PST
what is the best photo app for kf hd 8.9? I have HD Camera installed but I am having trouble getting pics to show up in photo album. I can only view them on the camera. Worked with tech guy but he didn't figure it out.

Posted on Dec 16, 2012 5:05:54 PM PST
Fud53 says:
You look at the app...then look at how many stars the reviewers gave them....read some of the positive and negative reviews keeping in mind that some people are overly enthusiastic(ignore)and some criticize the color of the box, or the fact they can't figure it out(ignore)...in the end doing this way is better than believing some stranger who posts on here and you've no idea what their agenda is...in other words if you're smart enough to buy it then you should be smart enough to choose for yourself with the info that is already available to you...don't even think about blaming someone who recommends it and you end up thinking it's garbage.. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 5:32:34 PM PST
I do look at the stars and read the reviews but I also like recommendations from those who have tried it....I take all into consideration.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 16, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions