Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Could a small description of the book be downloaded with the book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2012 5:47:27 AM PST
Banker62 says:
I download many different books, and after time has passed I forget what the book is about. I then have to sign on to Amazon to review the book again. Could a small description be downloaded with the book?

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 5:53:00 AM PST
CBRetriever says:
if you select the title, then one of the options in the menu, which also shows a thumbnail of the cover, is to view the product page on Amazon

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:59:19 AM PST
We are customers here. If you want Amazon to hear your request, you have to talk to Amazon - kindle-feedback@amazon.com

I use a free program called Calibre that will allow me to download the description, change/add tags as I wish as well as my comments. It allows custom columns so I know if I purchased the book from Amazon or some other site, etc. You may not want to go to that much detail but then again, it may be something you want to look at.

If the Kindle needs replacing, I'm not worrying about loosing my collections, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2012 5:32:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 17, 2012 5:33:21 PM PST
A Reader says:
<<I'm not worrying about loosing my collections, etc.>>

"losing...", or was it very tight?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions