Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

loan ended notices

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2012 8:20:14 PM PDT
How do I reove Loan Ended notices?

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 8:21:31 PM PDT
Just delete them. The method by which you do that depends on which Kindle model you have.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 8:29:11 PM PDT
I have a touch, I tried clicking on them but there doesn't seem to be a delete function.
t

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 8:51:47 PM PDT
We talked about this yesterday. It seems "Remove from device" has been replaced with Move to archives"

But with Amazon books (don't know if library books are the same) you need to go to MYK page on your Amazon account and use the dropdown on the far right, opposite the book title. Click it and choose"Remove tom library."

When you're done doing that with all of the expired library books, turn wireless on, on your touch. Then sync and they should be gone,

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2012 9:03:20 PM PDT
Zanzibar says:
Just do a long touch on the notice on your home screen on the kindle and an option to delete will be there. Check your user guide for info on how to navigate on your KT.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 8:15:05 PM PDT
THANK YOU ZANZIBAR!!! : )

I have been unsuccessful manually deleting from both Windows Explorer and also MYK. I did what you said and it worked! Thanks so much. Those darn notices were driving me crazy!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions